Research Associate, Resilient Cities
NANYANG TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY
Asian School of the Environment seek candidates who will thrive in an interdisciplinary environment and have a genuine interest in urban sustainability in Asia-Pacific.
The Research Associate will support the new research program through:
- Research and teaching support involves conducting literature reviews, assisting with writing proposals, research papers, and developing teaching materials (50%)
- Internal and external communication tasks include the development of a website, print materials, slide decks, and writing blog articles or other web contents (30%)
- Administrative support tasks include supporting, planning events travel logistics, processing forms and reimbursements, maintaining website (20%)
- Master’s degree in a field related to urban development
- Experience or willingness to learn about urban studies, regional planning, environmental management
- Creativity, enthusiasm, and positive attitude
- Excellent project management skills, organization, and attention to detail
- Demonstrated excellence in written and oral communications skills
- Basic experience with website development, communication/sharing platforms (e.g. Google Drive, etc.)
- Experience working internationally and with diverse non-academic audiences
- Experience supervising interns or undergraduate research assistants
- Regional foreign language skills
- Experience managing budgets or projects or teams
Interested applicants are invited to submit a full CV, cover letter, and names and contact details of two referees. Review of applications will begin immediately.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.