Research Fellow, CNRS International NTU THALES Research Alliance
NANYANG TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
CNRS International NTU THALES Research Alliance (CINTRA) invites applications for the position of Senior Research Fellow.
- Propose materials and nano-structure design for photonics devices and scintillators
- Develop models and conduct simulations for photonics or radiation related physics
- Conduct photo luminescence and optical characterizations
- Write reports for the projects related to light matter interaction and scintillator
- Write proposals for national level or grand challenge programme such as CRP
- Supervise postdocs/students/interns related to the projects
- Maintain the micro-photoluminescence setup at CINTRA
- Be involved in the safety in CINTRA as safety officer
- PhD holder in Applied Physics or Engineering from reputable university
- Minimum 8 years of experience in research with universities and companies
- Strong knowledge in optics and radiation related physics
- Skilled in optics and photonics modeling and simulation
- Skilled in free-space optics, fiber alignments, and handy in building optical setups
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.