Research Fellow, Office of Core Curriculum
SINGAPORE MANAGEMENT UNIVERSITY
- Middle Management
- Closing On 02 Aug 2020
Singapore Management University is a place where high-level professionalism blends together with a healthy informality. The 'family-like' atmosphere among the SMU community fosters a culture where employees work, plan, organise and play together – building a strong collegiality and morale within the university.
Our commitment to attract and retain talent is ongoing. We offer attractive benefits and welfare, competitive compensation packages, and generous professional development opportunities – all to meet the work-life needs of our staff. No wonder, then, that SMU continues to be given numerous awards and recognition for its human resource excellence.
- Analysing qualitative data, and working with the PI and Co-I to conceptualise and draft papers for publication (the RF will be expected to lead the writing of 3-4 of these papers).
- Presenting the research findings at international conferences.
- Assisting the PI with the administrative management of the project.
- PhD degree in a social science discipline.
- Excellent qualitative research skills.
- Excellent written communication skills (demonstrated through their published work).
- A demonstrated interest in issues related to religion, migration and identity.
- Experience working in (Southeast) Asia.
- Language skills in Mandarin and/or the Chinese dialects spoken in Singapore (useful, but not a pre-requisite)
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.