Residence Specialist (REMOTE)
TEMPORARY HOUSING INC
Corporate Headquarters - Phoenix, AZ
CRS Temporary Housing is a leader in our industry providing temporary housing solutions to individuals who are displaced from their home due to loss. Working with insurance companies and the policyholders, we provide a variety of solutions to make this difficult time easier. Current openings exist in the position of Residence Specialist. Our office is located near Metro Center in Phoenix, AZ. This position may have the opportunity to work from home in the future, at Manager's discretion, after training is completed.
We are seeking ambitious, self-motivated individuals to facilitate temporary housing options with landlords on behalf of our customers. The Residence Specialist position has excellent earning potential with salary + commission (estimated total $60,000 + annually). Commission is paid monthly. We are seeking candidates who are outgoing, self-motivated, personable & comfortable working in a competitive sales environment.
You will have opportunities to take ownership of your work as you close deals to service our customers. Your excellent negotiation skills will help you be successful, as you successfully help others. We will train you on the housing search process and other steps to facilitate Move-Ins for our customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Search for temporary housing options for policyholders.
- Speak with Landlords and educate them on temporary housing services.
- Facilitate and negotiate short-term leases that meet customer requirements.
- 'Sell' located properties to the policyholders and Relationship Managers for acceptance and approval.
- Prioritize all working claims, in order to touch each one daily.
- Coordinate housing Move-Ins with Vendor Management and Customer Care Specialists.
- Prepare and manage required documents to complete the Move-In process.
- Sales and Negotiation Skills and Experience.
- Sense of urgency and deadline oriented.
- Ability to set goals, meeting and exceeding goals while providing excellent customer service.
- Intermediate computer experience - Internet search, MS Word, Outlook, Excel.
- Ability to consistently meet established standards for quality and productivity.
- Ability to remain calm and professional during stressful situations.
- Minimum two-years sales experience.
- Typing speed 40 wpm or higher preferred
- Stable work history.
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED required, College preferred.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.