Growth Horizons is a human services organization founded in 1979 by Paul Volosov, Ph.D. Growth Horizons supports people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) to make choices, attain life goals, build relationships and participate in community life. We treat everyone with respect, dignity, courtesy and equality regardless of ability.
At Growth Horizons, We start with the presumption that all people have the right and ability to make choices regarding the direction of their own lives, people should be afforded the opportunity to form relationships within the community and have the right to take risk and learn through life experiences.
We are currently accepting applications for a Residential Director. This position is responsible for the administration and supervision of residential facilities for individuals with intellectual disabilities (I/DD)
Responsibilities & Duties:
* Policy development and implementation.
* Assistance in monitoring the budget.
* Supervision of approximately five eight professional employees & approximately 40 paraprofessional employees.
* Overseeing the development and implementation of programming and crisis intervention for approximately thirty-fifty residential individuals.
* Interaction with numerous Counties, State Officials and Agency directors.
* Ensures all Agency policies, procedures, regulations/directive of County/State/Federal (waivers) and entities are implemented.
* Ensures that the programs comply with the state incident management policy and that Agency procedures regarding incident management are implemented.
* Ensures all professional and paraprofessional employees perform all medication duties as outlined in the medication policy.
* Ensures individuals eligibility for services and supports
* Bachelors Degree in a health-related field or Human services.
* Two years experience working in a community residential program.
* Managerial and supervisory experience
* Great attention to detail
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* A positive can-do attitude
Eligible Growth Horizons employees will receive:
* Competitive pay, benefits (medical, Dental, Vision)
* 401k options
* Opportunity for growth and advancement.
Growth Horizons is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information about Growth Horizons services, benefits and careers please visit our website [
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.