Restaurant Manager - CicciaBella Italian Osteria
The CicciaBella Italian Osteria Restaurant is looking for a qualified and experienced Restaurant Manager.
Full time - 38 hours per week
Salary - $65000 - $70000 (plus super)
Duties to include:
- To effectively manage all front of house and back of house areas/functions, ensuring profitable sales volume and a pleasant dining experience for all customers.
- Regular review of methods of operation to improve overall productivity without impairing quality of service.
- Maintain a high awareness of the need for exceptional staff behavior, as it will reflect on all other areas during the customer’s visit.
- Ensure continuous supply of product and essential supplies, and that equipment is maintained in safe, working order at all times.
- Participate in policymaking as required and to assist in ensuring that all staff adhere to all policies.
- Ensure a congenial rapport is maintained with other key personnel and between the staff working in different areas, in the spirit of teamwork.
- Ensure all requirements under the law or by regulation are observed by all employees.
- Assist in staff evaluations for all subordinate staff and ensure a detailed succession is in place.
- Assist in organizing staff training.
- Maintain good staff morale and regularly hold staff communication meetings to ensure that the staff have a feeling of contribution into the affairs of the venue.
- Ensure grooming policies and standards are maintained.
- Ensure that all areas are always left in a neat and tidy order.
- Ensure that time sheets and records of attendance are correctly filled out by relevant employees then approved daily by the relevant shift supervisor and countersigned by management to signify that the process was adhered to.
- Regularly review sales techniques and ensure a high level of sales competency amongst staff.
If you think you fit the bill, contact us with your CV and covering letter to the details attached.
- Restaurant Manager -
- 38 Hours per week
- $65000 - $70000 Plus Super
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.