Restaurant Manager/Assistant Manager/Management Trainee
Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen
- Responsible for the smooth operations of the restaurant as well as managing the financial aspect of restaurant equipments.
- Build sales and control costs within the budget to meet business results.
- Ensure work standards are within the Quality, Service, Ambience & Value (QSAV) guidelines.
- Recruit, lead and develop people in ensuring work performance and productivity.
- Responsible for compliance of all related standards and guidelines, as well as relevant regulatory requirements.
- Ensure restaurant is fully staffed up as well as employees are led and developed to achieve the expected work performance and productivity.
- Participate and execute corporate CSR plans.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate or Diploma preferably in F & B, Hotel Management, Hospitality or equivalent.
- Possess 3 to 4 years’ of working experiences in a supervisory role for an F&B industry.
- Understand and have experience working on POS restaurant operation.
- Proficient in full spectrum of casual/fine-dining restaurant function.
- Meticulous, mathematically incline and possess good people skills.
- Good analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to maintain good relationship with diverse guests and employees within the restaurant.
- Excellent vision required for seating guests, expediting food, cleaning equipment, reading floor plans, charts and schedules.
- Self-discipline and self-motivated and enjoys interacting with people and serving customers.
- Maintain high standard of personal hygiene with clean appearance and neatly attired.
- Possess enthusiasm in learning and keen to get feedback for improvement.
- Ability to engage in physical activities which requires long hours of standing during the working shift.
- Require to work on rotating shift basis which include weekends and public holidays.
- Salary Commensurate with experienceEmail us at [email protected]
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.