Retail Sales Associate (Part time-20 to 34 hours)
Candidate profile (title) WHY WE WILL LOVE YOU
Candidate profile (text) - Default language
- 1 year sales or customer service experience preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Key responsibilities (title) WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
Key responsibilities (text)
- Proactively engages the customer in various departments in order to provide in depth product knowledge in a non-commissioned environment
- Refers customers to the specialized selling teams as appropriate to build long term trust
- Offers IKEA Family, credit card, and other services to visitors to build loyalty and customer relationships
- Maintains store appearance to improve customer shopping experience
- Acts as Home Furnishing Host at store entrance to answers customers’ questions
Team vision ( title) TOGETHER AS A TEAM
Team vision (text) We are the ones meeting our customers – in our stores, online, in our catalogue and beyond. We have knowledge of the IKEA product range, local markets and customer needs and we constantly find new ways of making real connections with our customers to maximize sales and profitability.
Together with thousands of colleagues around the world we’re a diverse team working for the continued global success of the IKEA Concept – a concept that helps millions of customers create a better everyday life!
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.