Retail Sales Rep
Retail Sales RepinDallas, TXatLKQ Corporation
ApplyNot ready to Apply?
* Employee Type:
* Job Type:
* Date Posted:
As a part of our growth LKQ is looking for a dedicated and passionate Inside
Sales Coordinator with knowledge of replacement parts for the aftermarket
collision repair industry. The Inside Sales Coordinator will be responsible for
selling company products and services inbound, outbound calls, and face-to-face
counter sales at the branch location The Inside Sales Coordinator must initiate
sales calls to existing customers to assess the need for replenishing
inventories, generates revenue by promoting sales of new and existing products,
and assist customers with sales of product, services, responds to questions
regarding parts, pricing, and services. The Inside Sales Coordinator will be
accountable for developing relationships with potential customers, and to
assist customers with orders, product information, payments, and anything else
to maintain excellent customer service. If you enjoy customer service, sales,
growth, and working with happy, enthusiastic individuals, you'll enjoy a career
* Generates revenue by promoting sales of new and existing products.
* Initiates sales calls to existing customers to assess the need for
* Assists "walk-in" customers with sales of product and/or services,
responds to questions regarding parts, pricing, services, etc.
* Prospects and develops relationships with potential customers, or leads,
to cultivate new business. Provides ongoing customer and technical
service on existing accounts.
* Processes orders -- performs order entry, reviews orders for correct
handling, pricing, quantities and shipping data.
* Informs customer of unit prices, shipping date, anticipated delays, and
any additional information needed by customer.
* May directly receive and process payment from walk-in customers.
* Advises customer on substitution or modification of part when part
requested is not available.
* Dispatches delivery of orders, as necessary to comply with customer
* Assists with "check-in" and "check-out" process of Route Salespeople.
* Observes changes in inventory to insure minimum stock levels.
* Sets up special order part numbers that are not regularly stocked in the
* Coordinates with warehouse department to pull product(s) for customer.
* Assumes other duties as assigned.
LKQ Corporation (), an S&P and Fortune 500 (# 262) company, is a
leading provider of alternative and specialty parts to repair and accessorize
automobiles and other vehicles. LKQ has operations in North America, Europe and
Taiwan. LKQ offers its customers a broad range of replacement systems,
components, equipment and parts to repair and accessorize automobiles, trucks,
and recreational and performance vehicles. Globally, LKQ has more than 1,700
operating locations and 52,000 employees. Come join our entrepreneurial, growth
oriented culture, and be LKQ Proud!
* Education and Experience: One to two years of prior telephone sales,
customer service relations and/or route sales required.
* Knowledge/Skills/Abilities:Must be familiar with the company's products
and procedures. Must be able to work in cooperation with others. Must be
attentive to detail and ensure accuracy in work assignments. Must be able
to communicate effectively with others and be a team-player. Must have
the flexibility to work variable schedules, including weekends. Must be
able to convey product information and availability to customers. Must
possess the ability to deal tactfully with customers. Must be organized,
motivated, and a self-starter.
* Machines, equipment, and software:Computer, 10-key calculator, multi-user
telephone system, copier, fax machine, and Microsoft Office software.
* Essential Physical Demands/Work Environment:Must have the ability to work
in an environment where frequent interruptions may occur. Must be able to
work under pressure comfortably. It also requires frequent bending,
climbing, movement and lifting of up to 75 pounds during physical
loading/unloading of trucks and when stocking products. While performing
the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving
mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to extreme cold
and extreme heat. The noise level in the work environment is moderately
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to
moving mechanical parts, as well as an office environment. The employee is
occasionally exposed to extreme cold and extreme heat. The noise level in the
work environment is moderately loud. Should not have any lifting restrictions
and must not be afraid of heights. Should be able to tolerate high and low
temperature levels and occasional inclement driving conditions. The work
schedule is typically Monday through Friday but on occasion may include
Show moreShow less
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.