An energetic position to provide customer needs in person and on the phone. Use your communication skills to explain warranty options, establish time commitments between technicians and customers, checkout procedures and promotion of products and services.
Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC employs over 22,000 teammates in North America and operates more than 2,200 company-owned stores. The store locations include Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, Hibdon Tire, and Wheel Works. With 2,200 locations across America and over $3 billion in tire and auto service sales, Bridgestone Retail Operations is the right place to build a career.
- Building customer satisfaction & loyalty
- The merchandising, advertising and promotion of products and services
- Energetic responsiveness to every customer, on the phone and in the store
- Desire to succeed in a retail environment
- Motivated sales individual
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2-years of consumer retail sales experience
- Must be able to communicate with and assist customers in the areas of sales and complaints to ensure customer retention and loyalty
- Problem solving as it relates to customer complaints
- Must have a valid automobile driver's license at all times and be able to drive customer and company vehicles
- Must complete and maintain all of the current and required BSRO store education courses & modules required for this position
- 2-year degree or equivalent
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.