Revenue Strategy and Operations Manager, APAC (Singapore)
The Revenue Strategy and Operations Management team at Twitter partners with Global Customer teams to grow revenue, craft and execute go-to-market strategies and run processes and systems to enable productivity.About the role:
We the RSOM team, partner with the Regional Business Leaders to help set and execute on global and regional strategies. We will build and execute core operational processes such as business planning and reporting, facilitating key decision making, and ongoing business operations management.
You will own all core Business Operations for your channel, including planning, account issues, tracking and tooling automation. You will tackle a variety of strategic projects ranging from: developing resource allocation models, designing org structure and operating model frameworks, supporting strategic go-to-market plans, conducting product/market opportunity assessments and more. Your job will also include in-depth quantitative analysis of operating metrics with particular focus on problem solving and creating scaled systems and processes. You will work closely with senior leaders in the Core Ads business and cross-functional Twitter teams to quickly understand opportunities and implement solutions.
The ideal candidate is self sufficient, detailed oriented, loves problem solving, thrives playing with data, willing to roll up their sleeves and capable of structuring problems and thrives in ambiguity. Our team does not shy away from getting into the detail, slicing and dicing data, and developing and implementing solutions to problems that have not been taken on yet. You’re passionate about Twitter and having an impact!Who you are:
- Deeply embed with the Business Unit and become the operations leader
- You will not just do the work but rather look to consistently improve, scale or even eliminate workflows to make the business and the team even effective.
- Become the go-to person in the Twitter Customers org if anyone wants to know “what is happening” in your channel
- Build strong working relationships throughout the wider APAC Business and Global Operations teams
- Independently identify issues and drive solutions with enthusiasm - people come to you when they have a tough problem that likely has never been seen or solved before.
- Be highly proactive in crafting innovative, data informed strategies to enable strategic and operational objectives
- Lead significant short- and long-term efforts contributing to the overall growth and efficiency of the team
- Build cross-functional relationships across the Twitter Sales, Product, Engineering, Finance and supporting orgs.
- You will develop strong working partnerships with your Global Operations colleagues to share ideas, approaches and solutions that will scale our work and help the business thrive.
- As part of the business leadership team, you will be deeply involved in driving decisions and all operational elements of the channel.
- Drives operational cadence, including annual and quarterly planning and lead resources management, goal tracking and measurement
- Advocates for your channel's needs and ensuring alignment with other teams both globally and regionally.
- Identifies and leads ad hoc projects - everything from defining new opportunities to executing cross-functional initiatives - to improve team efficiencies and launch efforts to scale standard methodologies across APAC and the globe.
- Represent your channel as key liaison in coordinating with other internal planning functions (e.g. Finance, Product, Accounting, HR, etc.)
- Participate and steer global initiatives as appropriate and ensure that these are properly rolled out to every region
- You will very likely have 5 to 7 years of work experience in a similar role (Sales Operations, Planning / Strategy)
- Exceptional data manipulation and interpretation skills are critical. (You are an excel whizz and likely have competence with SQL or any other form of database / analytical packages)
- Experience and comfort in working with CRM systems critical (eg Salesforce)
- We operate in an unstructured, fast moving environment and you must have the ability to filter out noise to address what matters most.
- Experience partnering with Senior Stakeholders and you will demonstrate the emotional intelligence to be effective cross-functionally
- Clear and detailed communication and presentation skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Demonstrated success in uncovering and building business cases for new growth opportunities, as well as recognizing threats to a business. Ability to apply effective financial and analytical frameworks
- Excellence in all areas of strategy development, including project management, problem-solving, executive communication and consensus building
- Global experience advantageous
- MBA/MS or equivalent
- Japanese and/or Mandarin skills is a plus
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.