Risk Assurance - Digital Trust Poly Internship
Job Description & Summary
Our Risk Assurance practice helps clients to analyse, assess and address a wide range of risks by providing insights and assurance which is an invaluable safeguard in today's increasingly complex operating environment. We also work with our clients to build trust across their digital/technology enabled businesses. Our portfolio of interrelated services developed around the theme of risk, controls and assurance help our clients address risks such as - the loss of misuse of important data, a failure to react to changes in the market, implementing and reviewing system or business process, ensuring third party providers are working as expected in managing and controlling their existing and future financial regulatory risk.
Our service offerings include: Risk, Regulations & Compliance, Digital Trust and Governance, Risk & Controls.
- Working in a team environment to review on IT security and controls in business processes, applications and risk management frameworks
- Involved in projects related to cyber security risks and data analytics which helps you learn about how companies are evolving and the importance of technology and data.
- Final year Information Technology-related students from local polytechnics preferred
- A good track record of academic achievements
- Strong involvement in co-curricular activities
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- An ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- A team player and keen learner.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.