RMF Subject Matter Expert
Guidehouse is a leading management consulting firm serving the public and
commercial markets. We guide our clients forward towards new futures that build
trust in society and your professional skills along the journey. Join us at
Our Cybersecurity consultants are a team of business integrators with extensive
consulting and industry experience who help our clients solve their complex
business issues from strategy through execution. A Cybersecurity Assessment and
Authorization Consultant will provide the opportunity to grow and contribute to
our clients' business issues every day, applying a collection of security
spectrum capabilities including cyber strategy and governance, IT risk,
security technologies, cybercrime and breach response.
The ideal candidate MUST possess the following:
* ACTIVE TOP SECRET CLEARANCE
* Minimum of 5 years cyber experience
* Possess a Bachelor s degree
* Thorough comprehension of the Risk Management Framework (RMF) process
* POA&M tracking and remediation experience
* System categorization and knowledge of cyber tools such as Xacta.
* Thorough understanding of NIST 800-53 Rev. 4.
* Ability to leverage NIST SP 800.53 controls to identify gaps, address
outstanding authorization requirements, and coordinate directly with
* Ability to facilitate meetings, analyze authorization documents and
associated artifacts against authorization requirements
* Experience creating, updating and tracking needed documentation to
support all authorization processes, to include documentation outlining
the control objectives
* Capable of reviewing and updating all Risk Management documentation
* CISSP certification (highly perferred)
* Experience with Microsoft Office
* Business communication (written, oral and presentation) skills
* Ability to take initiative, manage own workload, and assume
responsibility for tasks
* Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and strong work
* Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and switch between tasks
* Positive attitude & good interpersonal skills
* Critical, analytical thinking and problem-solving ability
The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a
former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from
performing the job responsibilities as described.
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military
status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental
disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender,
gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis
protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or
ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities,
or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact
Guidehouse Recruiting at 1- or via email at
. All information you provide will be
kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide
needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or
staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of
Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes
competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our
commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
* Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
* Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
* Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
* 401(k) Retirement Plan
* Basic Life & Supplemental Life
* Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending
* Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
* Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
* Skills Development & Certifications
* Employee Referral Program
* Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
* Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program
* ID: 2020-6262
* Category: Client Services
* Type: Regular Full-Time
* Travel: 0%
* Govt Clearance Level: Top Secret
Show moreShow less
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.