RN Hemodialysis, Days
At Memorial Hermann, were about creating exceptional experiences for both our patients and our employees. Our goal is to provide opportunities for our diverse employee population that develop and grow careers in a team-oriented environment focused on patient care.
Every employee, at every level, begins their journey at Memorial Hermann learning about the history of the organization and its established culture built on trust and integrity. Our employees drive this culture, and we want you to be a part of it.
Acute Care Dialysis experience preferred. Hours flexible to do 4-10 hour shifts and/or 3-12 hour shifts. Need to be available to start early between 4:30-5:00am.
NO CALL, Sundays off and no evenings.
The RN collaborates with interdisciplinary team in the delivery of patient care, utilizing the nursing process. Provides professional nursing care to patients, including conducting nursing assessments, assisting with exams and treatment, patient education, and maintenance of medical records.
Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing; Bachelors of Nursing preferred
- Current State of Texas license or temporary/compact license to practice professional nursing
- Certified in Basic Life Support
- Additional certifications may be required based on discipline and/or nursing unit requirements
Experience / Knowledge / Skills:
- RN I < 1 year
- RN II = 1-3 years
- RN III = 3-10 years
- RN IV = 10+ years
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Delivers safe and appropriate care to patients, according to the nursing skills inventory and the age and needs of the patient/population served.
- Coordinates the planning for the delivery of nursing care with an interdisciplinary team and administers appropriate clinical decisions in the delivery of patient care.
- Collaborates with, directs, and may delegate to the healthcare team in the attainment of positive outcomes based on data, research, evidence, and professional standards of care.
- Coordinates treatment plans; develops/implements discharge and/or transfer plans.
- Participates in a systemic, interdisciplinary, and ongoing evaluation of programs, process improvement and desired client-centered outcomes.
- Considers the diverse needs of each patient through the entire continuum of care, providing and ensuring the highest level of service according to established service standards, optimizing the patient experience.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
- Adheres to all regulatory and Texas Board of Nursing standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned, within scope of practice and clinical competency.
Ensure safe care to patients, staff and visitors; adheres to all Memorial Hermann policies, procedures, and standards, being a good steward of resources, including time management, supply management, productivity and quality of service.
Promotes individual professional growth and development by meeting requirements for mandatory/continuing education and skills competency; serves as preceptor, mentor and resource to less experienced staff.
Other duties as assigned.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.