RN - ICU/CCU job in Vancouver, WA
The Gypsy Nurse
Axis has an immediate opening for a Rock Star ICU/CCU RN to work 12 weeks in Vancouver, WA. This position requires an active state license and at least 1 year of current experience.
- Job Id: 110778
- Employment Type: Long Term
- Profession: RN
- Specialty: ICU/CCU
- City: Vancouver
- State: WA
- Start date: 08-10-20
- Duration (full weeks): 12
- Shift: 7:00a-3:30p
At Axis, sometimes it's easier to describe ourselves as what we're not.
We're not your average corporate "big box" staffing company. We're not sleazy business people in bad suits pushing around resumes, lying or overselling positions. We're not a tiny, inexperienced company either, we have the same amount of nationwide travel nursing positions as those giant, corporate staffing companies. We've been placing top talent in adventurous careers since 2004 and we can prove we're different from the rest.
Rock Star Status:
Voted the # 5 Travel Nursing Company in the nation by BluePipes in 2017 and #9 in 2018.
Voted a Top Travel Nursing Company in the nation by Travel Nursing Central in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019.
Voted a Top Travel Nursing Company in the nation by Highway Hypodermics 2019.
Benefits of being an Axis Rockstar
- Industry leading pay packages
- Paid corporate housing or generous housing stipend provided
- Premium Health Insurance with nationwide coverage through respected PPO
- Pet Friendly - We pay for pet deposits!
- Company matching 401k with immediate vesting
- Direct Deposit/Weekly Pay
- State license reimbursement
- Travel and licensing reimbursements
- Dedicated recruiter and support staff to find you a perfect position
- Industry leading referral program
Not a fit for you, but know someone that may be interested? Please ask us about our referral bonus!
*** Don't see a job posted in an area or specialty that you're interested in? No worries, we have new jobs opening daily in all 50 states! Apply to any job and we'll get in contact with you ASAP! ***
Axis is an Equal Opportunity Employer
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.