RN, Registered Nurse, Hospice
Bayada home Health Care
While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA’s mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients risk infection and hospitalization, at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care—safely. If you’re the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis—together.BAYADA Home Health Care Was Voted Among Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2018 and 2019! Apply Now To Find Out Why!
BAYADA Hospice is currently seeking an experienced Registered Nurse, RN, for a full-time position for our Media Hospice Office. This office services hospice clients on a per visit basis in territories throughout Philadelphia.
This position will have the opportunity to do Clinical Liaison Work as Needed!
You will be visiting our clients as well as developing and managing relationships with referral sources in the community to promote BAYADA and help expand our hospice services.
Prior home care and/or hospice experience strongly preferred, but not required.
Registered Nurse (RN), Benefits:
- Mileage reimbursement
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance Plans
- One-on-one training
- Recognition programs and referral bonuses
- 401(k) with company match
- Opportunities for career advancement.
Responsibilities for a Hospice RN - Registered Nurse, include:
- Making home visits to clients in designated geographic territories.
- Performing assigned duties, including administration of medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures and comfort care.
- Monitoring clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or Client Services Manager.
- Following up with, executing, and properly documenting doctors' orders.
- Performing client assessments as necessary.
- Occasional on call after hours and/or weekends
Opportunity to gain experience performing Clinical Liaison Duties!
- Generating referrals for hospice by building relationships with physicians, long term care, independent and assisted living facilities and other community resources.
- Conduct market analysis; develop sales strategy, goals and plans.
- Conducting sales calls, and evaluating results and effectiveness of sales activity.
- Support hospice business development activities and help establish strong relationships with new and existing referral sources.
Qualifications for a Hospice RN - Registered Nurse, Clinical Liaison include:
- A current license as a Registered Nurse (RN) in Pennsylvania.
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable clinical (medical/surgical) experience.
- Prior home care and/or hospice experience strongly preferred, but not required.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned.
- The ideal candidate will have established healthcare contacts and be able to readily network in the community.
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our RNs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.