RPA Developer - Financial Services
This award winning financial services company is looking to heavily invest in RPA. Having achieved major wins and significant buy in from all areas of the business, they are now looking to build an in house team.
As the first hire, you will work under the mentorship of both the CTO and business systems manager to build automated solutions to a wide range of manual business processes using UiPath.
The scope of the role will only be limited by your ability and ambition. In at the ground level, you will have the opportunity to hire and build a team under you as the practice grows. You will also be able to draw upon the many skilled Project and DevOps resources in the tech team.
You will be:
- A strong programmer with experience in C#, vb.net or similar, with a keen interest in Robotic Process Automation (any experience with UiPath, Blue Prism or other RPA tools an advantage.)
- Someone who is truly passionate about the automation of manual processes and solving real world issues (you will be helping championing this practice across the business)
- An elastic skillset and a willingness to learn. This position will not be limited to simply developing RPA processes. They have plans to develop other technology solutions around integrations and data analytics
- Any Certifications in the field (especially from UiPath) is a major plus
To arrange a more in depth discussion apply now
- Sydney CBD - Financial Services
- Permanent Role - report to the CTO
- Open to a grad / junior / 3-6 years exp or developer interested in RPA
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.