Safety Advisor Civil Infrastructure
Zenergy Safety Health and Wellbeing
Safety Advisor Civil Construction - Sydney
- NSW Civil Contractor
- South West Sydney
- Immediate Start
An established and respected Civil Infrastructure business based in South West Sydney has a varied project portfolio across rail, road, power and more. With good systems in place and proven HSEQ manager there is a positive safety culture.
Due to an increase in project workload there is an opportunity for a professional and forward thinking safety advisor. The head office is based in South West Sydney the role will roam between different sites within the local Sydney area.
- Ensure sites comply with all OH&S legislative requirements and all site personnel are familiar with company's OH&S policies and procedure
- Assist site management in the setup, implementation and ongoing review of OH&S Management systems and plan site safety.
- Engage and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, including the relevant regulatory bodies
- Conduct regular site safety inspections
- Organizing and executing site safety meetings
- Management and education of sub-contractors
- Conducting site inductions when required
- Risk assessments
- Maintaining safety files
- Conducting formal incident investigations when necessary
- Civil & rail project experience
- Current First Aid and CPR, NSW Drivers Licence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
- Good attitude and forward- thinking approach
Benefits & Next Steps
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- Attractive salary package in line with experience & qualifications
- Secure role with scope for career progression and training
For more information on this exciting role feel free to email your resume in WORD Format or call 1300 333 400 for a confidential discussion. All applicants must have experience in Australia in a similar role and must possess a permanent residency visa or have citizenship status.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.