Sales Account Manager (Banking, FSI)
Veritas solves what no one else can. With an industry-leading product portfolio, we offer proven, modern, and integrated technology that brings together availability, protection, and insights. Our Veritas Enterprise Data Services Platform addresses current and future data issues end-to-end – keeping mission-critical workloads highly available, protecting data everywhere, and providing insights to optimize costs and maintain regulatory readiness.
Veritas supports 500+ data sources, 150+ storage targets, 50+ clouds, and any deployment model imaginable. We serve 99% of the Fortune 100, 90% of the Fortune 500, and are the market leader in Software-defined Storage, Data Protection, and Archiving.
Veritas’ Worldwide Field Operations (WFO) propels company growth by driving all aspects of new business and channel sales and includes global sales operations and global sales enablement for all new business and renewal sales.
- The Sales Account Manager is distinguished by their deep knowledge of the IT industry and Veritas’ Enterprise Data Services Platform portfolio. This industry expert will be assigned to large, complex, high visibility, strategic, named accounts in the Banking and FSI verticals.
- Responsible for expanding Veritas’ footprint in the assigned accounts and verticals by selling Veritas’ entire Enterprise Data Services Platform portfolio (backup/recovery, high availability, clustering, archiving, eDiscovery, etc.).
- Cultivate and maintain executive level relationships in IT and various Lines of Business (LOB), focusing on the strategic nature of the relationship and ensuring ongoing customer satisfaction.
- Understands customer’s business objectives, situation and needs, and able to translate them into proposals.
- Leads detailed account planning process across the accounts and prioritize selling activity to generate maximum revenue.
- Accuracy in business forecast. Meets and/or exceeds sales quota.
- Leverages and collaborates with entire network of internal specialists, channel and partner organizations to maximize revenue and drive demand in the accounts, but also able to work independently to accomplish required tasks.
- Results-oriented with good business sense
- Customer and relationship oriented with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Has foundational business knowledge and can understand basic financial statements; able to reference financial information when conducting customer/partner discussions
- Strong, documented track record of achievement against quota.
- Current contacts/relationships and working business knowledge of assigned customers in the Banking and FSI verticals.
- Strong business and executive level sales acumen. Tangible examples required.
- Excellent time management, presentation, written and oral skills.
- Experience with building and executing Account Planning
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of sales and/or account management experience in IT software/hardware sales.
At Veritas, we care about the causes close to your heart and enable you to volunteer, donate, and do good. We also value uniqueness and know that a more diverse and inclusive workforce makes a winning team, so come as you are! Interested? Then apply and find out more about #TeamVTAS!
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.