Sales Account Manager Homecare Industrial Cleaning
Want to work for a company that is reimagining distribution? Join Univar
Solutions, the premier global distributor of chemicals and ingredients. Our
goal is to function as a direct extension of our customers teams; to serve
as an ally in their quest of business success.
At Univar Solutions, we re building on our more than 90 years of experience
and drawing on deep resources inventory and logistics experts, scientists
PhDs, procurement, customer service, sales and marketers-to deliver
consultative services and an unmatched portfolio to solve customers
formulation and operational challenges. When you work for Univar Solutions,
you ll play an important role in shaping how we deliver more than chemical
Univar Solution's industry teams are responsible for product management,
account management, marketing, and communications within each market. We
identify product and technology trends as well as provide technical support and
market insights to create specific programs and solutions for our customers.
Our global reach allows us to operate where our customers are, in markets large
We currently are looking for competitive, consultative sales professionals for
a Sales Account Manager focusing on the Homecare & Industrial Cleaning
As a Sales Account Manager for Homecare & Industrial Cleaning, you will
* Build profitable sales in assigned territory through additional sales
with current customers and demonstrates commitment to prospecting and new
* Employ a consultative sales approach that focuses on building a long
term, value-based relationship with accounts, penetrating them for
further business and maximizing the margin they create while reducing the
time and costs in managing them.
* Deliver annual margin growth at a multiple of market GDP, while meeting
the volume and revenue targets of Univar Solution s key supplier
* Prospect for new business; conduct sales calls and actively grow the size
of your territory.
* Maintain a clear updated view of your sales pipeline.
* Focus on customer retention and improving overall customer satisfaction.
* Provide customer technical support and consultant services to increase
our overall value to the customer.
* Set pricing and service levels, as well as maintain and coordinate
customer quotations or provide necessary information to allow local
branches to do so.
* Coordinate with Local Sales, Purchasing, and Operations to insure proper
inventory levels and overall customer satisfaction.
* Build effective customer relationships through business calls and
effective customer interaction.
* Demonstrate commitment to safety, both personal and of your colleagues.
Qualifications required for consideration
* 5+ years of experience in a sales position with a proven track record of
* Bachelor s degree (Chemistry preferred)
* Possess extensive technical and business acumen in the focused industry
Homecare & Industrial Cleaning.
* Experience with longer sales cycles or cyclical projects
* Demonstrated ability to cultivate an extensive network of contacts
* Demonstrated experience as both an effective leader and team player
* Demonstrated competitive drive for results
Knowledge and Skills
* Strong inter-personal and communication skills and the ability to develop
strong, successful business relationships with customers as well as
* Ability to work independently in territory, navigate within a complex
organization and know when to bring in additional support to meet
* Excellent computer skills including MS Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint as
well as CRM platforms such as
* Ability to manage time and resources effectively in order to achieve
* Strong business acumen, including an understand of the business
relationship between manufacturers, distributors and end-users of
chemical products and services
* Well-honed listening skills and a problem-solving attitude to uncover
needs and motivations to overcome objections in order to close a sale
* Effective negotiation skills that allow Univar to realize appropriate
value for products and services, rather than resorting to price-based
Univar Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against
based on their race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion,
national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected
We offer comprehensive benefits to employees including medical, dental, STD,
LTD and life insurance, 401k, generous PTO and much more.
Show moreShow less
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.