Sales Development Representative, ANZ
What you’ll be doing
Are you a natural superstar with passion and fire in your belly? Do you have grit and tenacity and are just looking for the right role to get your teeth into? Here at Snow we are recruiting for an energetic Sales / Business Development Representative to join our virtual global sales team and be based from our Sydney office. Dedicated to the Australian & New Zealand market and connecting with prospects at C level, you will be responsible for driving top funnel new business for the field sales team across Enterprise, Corporate, and Territory accounts.
Using your natural gift for problem solving, information gathering, and market research you will identify potential new customers and sales opportunities, as well as cross-selling and upselling on existing accounts.
- Utilising tools at your disposal to identify and target qualified leads. Finding the right person within the right business, with the right interest.
- Follow up on market leads – proactively calling, emailing and connecting with prospects to arrange sales meetings.
- Often being the first voice of Snow Software a customer will hear- you will build rapport with C-Level executives offering an engaging consultative approach to your selling.
- Work closely with the field sales team to meet and exceed metrics and targets.
- Continually develop your knowledge and skills to become subject matter experts.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.