Sales Executive #SGUnitedTraineeships #SGUP
AYP STAFFING PTE. LTD.
This position reports to the General Manager and will be supporting to drive the business by conducting sales in our services to customers in B2B.
● Develop and implement sales strategies
● Cultivate and maintain solid, long-term relationships with clients
● Identifies business opportunities by researching and analyzing the different industries
● Create interests in clients by connecting their business needs with AYP products and services
● Reach or exceed the assigned sales target
1. How to be comfortable speaking with new people
2. How to persuade and negotiate with clients to close deals
3. Prioritizing and self-discipline, boost efficiency
4. Gain experience and technical knowledge with our in-house HRIS, JuzTalent
Education Qualifications Required for the Traineeship Role:
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related
Eligibility Criteria for SGUnitedTraineeships:
•Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident; and
a.Graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from ITEs, polytechnics, universities, or other educational institutions (e.g. private universities and overseas institutions); or
b.Graduated earlier from above institutions and completed National Service in 2019 or 2020.Requirements
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.