Sales Operations Project Manager, APAC
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you would definitely love foodpanda!
foodpanda is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in APAC and brings thousands of your best loved restaurants online into your home or office - fast! We’re all about bringing on the smartest folks as we continue to grow with an “all hands on deck” environment and hire those who can thrive in a start-up culture.
We’re looking for a highly-driven and motivated Sales Operation Project Manager for our regional team in Singapore. If you are looking for a place where you can gain hands-on exposure and have a direct impact, then this may be the place for you!
The ideal candidate will have a track record as a significant individual contributor – comfortable working independently, whilst working closely with the management team.
About the job:
The candidate shall be working closely with the Regional Sales Operations Lead in the Commercial team in running the day to day operations for the vertical. To be successful in this role, the candidate will be able to manage multiple large scale projects, own schedules, outline key milestones etc. The candidate will thrive in a dynamic, fast paced environment, creating/implementing processes and raising the bar on efficiency. The role requires strategic thinking, multiple stakeholder management, problem solving and strong communication skills.
- Detailed project planning and cross-functional collaboration.
- Play a proactive role in defining the business’ data needs - collect, organize and analyze data from a variety of sources to assist with growth/refinement of the vertical.
- Deliver key analyses and insights on current/future location performance and growth to include analyses on vendor partners, and cuisine gaps within the region/vertical
- Data Analysis in order to review and analyze data and be able to extract meaningful insights.
- Achieve targets for the current year through strategic initiatives in coordination with different units.
- To monitor and improve performance to achieve operational excellence.
- To coordinate with departments over their performance and highlighting the gaps pertaining in the department.
- Coming up with tactical and strategic initiatives to meet departmental objectives and deliver big projects to corporate and government clients.
- Develop an ecosystem to acquire subscribers in the portfolio and increase / improve their activity.
- Data Presentation skills for being able to present data in order to make quick decisions.
- Support long-term strategy creation/business growth by analyzing data and finding opportunities for investment
- Identify key locations/opportunities for growth
- Support APAC leadership and drive collaboration across the region
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or equivalent practical experience in Project Management and Business Intelligence
- Has an acute sense of responsibility and can take full ownership of the projects..
- You have at least 4+ years of work experience in a similar role
- You are process-oriented and data-driven
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Salesforce, Google equivalents and data management skills
- Your knowledge of the internet and e-commerce sector is solid
- You are driven and ambitious. You are very proactive and could lead independent projects.
- Has the ability to perform root cause analysis and build process flows.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.