[SALES - REMOTE] Hospital Account Representative (Birmingham, AL)
Masimo (NASDAQ: MASI) headquartered in Irvine, California, is a fast-growing and award-winning international medical technology and device company with operations spanning the globe. We develop innovative, noninvasive monitoring technologies that save, extend and improve the lives of people of all ages, in all walks of life. These revolutionary technologies are helping to solve "unsolvable" problems that have plagued the healthcare industry, while taking the pain and discomfort out of blood monitoring. For more than 20 years, innovation has been and will continue to be our passion.
The Account Representative is responsible for selling Masimo’s Acute Care product portfolio and developing strategic relationships with a variety of clinical leaders in targeted hospitals.This position is a proactive member of the sales team that will facilitate securing new business and growing existing business in their assigned territory. The Account Representative job is an entry level position within the US Acute Sales Team and has opportunity for advancement for top performers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Utilize Masimo’s established sales process to convert competitive accounts to Masimo technology;
- Utilize CRM to track all opportunities and update on a weekly basis at a minimum;
- Conduct demonstrations (side by side) and evaluations (using ADC) for Masimo technologies;
- Conduct and assist clinical specialists with Physical Inventories as part of the sales process;
- Conduct Presentations that discuss Masimo’s value proposition;
Drives capital products sales in assigned Masimo territory for:
- Pulse CO-Oximetry
- Patient SafetyNet
- Brain Function Monitoring
- Identify and develop working relationships with clinical thought leaders at strategic accounts to position the benefits in care processes and patients outcomes of Masimo’s wireless Pulse CO-Oximetry and Floor Monitoring solutions;
- Drives to conclusion Masimo Sensor agreements for both new conversions and renewing existing accounts;
- Actively be able to articulate information in clinical studies regarding Masimo technologies;
- Collaborates with Masimo Team Members including Corporate Accounts, IDN and Clinical Specialist, where team selling is appropriate, and provides critical information to marketing and upper management including market trends and competitive activity;
- Maintains high skill level in Strategic and Tactical selling skills;
- Organizes and conducts user seminars on the compelling needs and benefits of Pulse CO-Oximetry and Floor Monitoring, and helps clinicians minimize the quantity of sentinel events on the floors;
- Collaborates with the Clinical Team to coordinate clinical evaluations of Masimo’s Rainbow SET Pulse CO-Oximetry technology to establish for vocal, credible clinical champions (VCCCs);
Create and maintain CRM database of key account information including key account profiles with updates on:
- Current status and next steps in establishing targeted VCCCs
- List of sales opportunities with a realistic sales forecast data
- Must be able to travel and stay away overnight;
- Performs special projects as requested;
Minimum & Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- 1-2 years of solid B2B sales with a track record of exceeding quota;
- Formal training or studies in art of selling;
- Demonstrated, quantifiable sales ability;
- Team Player;
- Strong sense of ambition, self-motivation and self-discipline;
- Superior written and verbal communication skills and exceptional ability to lead group presentations;
- Successful history managing customer interactions, with excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Travel and overnight stays are required, as well as a valid driver’s license
- Background knowledge of Hospital IT and EMR connectivity a plus;
- Background knowledge of selling in the hospital environment a plus;
Bachelor’s degree is required.
Physical requirements/Work Environment
This position primarily works outside of a traditional office environment, making frequent customer contact on a daily basis. It requires frequent sitting, standing, walking and lifting (must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds). Daily use of a computer and other computing and digital devices is required. May stand for extended periods when facilitating meetings or walking in the facilities. Must be able to travel extensively (both domestically and locally), so the ability to operate a motor vehicle and maintain a valid Driver’s license is required. Must have a valid Driver’s license with a driving record that meets company’s insurance requirements.
The physical demands of the position described herein are essential functions of the job and employees must be able to successfully perform these tasks for extended periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made for those individuals with real or perceived disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job described.
We are proud to offer if eligible a highly competitive compensation plan with an excellent benefits package including 3 weeks vacation, stock options, 401k match, medical, dental, vision plans and much more!
Masimo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
***NO AGENCIES PLEASE*** Thank you!
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.