Salesforce Database and Reporting Manager
The Association of Womens Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses (AWHONN) is a not-for-profit membership organization that promotes the health of women and newborns. Our mission is to empower and support nurses caring for women, newborns, and their families through research, education, and advocacy.
The Database (Salesforce-based) and Reporting Manager will lead the standardization of nomenclature and analysis of data to support the organization using via Nimble User AMS which is a Salesforce-based platform.
We are seeking someone who is detailed oriented, enjoys working with data, can interface directly with internal stakeholders to understand their needs in order to administer and meet organizational goals. This person will serve as the "go to" for the development and marketing staff, keep current on new releases and AppExchange solutions, provide training, and more.
The position is integral to the overall success of the organization by maintaining, developing and leveraging constituent data and reporting and reporting used to make informed decision in order to move the organization forward. The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using Salesforce and will be an enthusiastic team member who is organized, has high attention to detail, a positive attitude, and a resourceful nature.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Provide ongoing support to Director of AMS & Digital Services to administrate Nimble AMS database including user accounts, accounting, reports, membership, dashboards, and auditing
* Work with various stakeholders and data teams to create standard operating procedures (SOPs) to ensure consistent data entry and use of Salesforce
* Develop standards and processes to clean database records
* Develop, document, and maintain efficient system processes and workflows for data entry, gift processing, prospect research and moves management to ensure data integrity
* Develop and maintain dashboards and standardized reports for executive team and staff
* Ensure accuracy and consistency of database information and formatting
* Perform data migrations and/or mass data uploads from MS SQL and other internal and external sources
* Perform database deduping and regular data hygiene
* Perform regular audits to ensure data integrity and quality
* Create and administer training to existing or new staff and provide one to one training to end users on an on-going basis
* Create and manage departmental dashboards to aid the analysis and KPI tracking for fundraising and financial reporting needs
* Work closely with accounting on various tasks and projects
* Identify and develop tools to manipulate data where current system tools are insufficient with a focus on streamlining team processes
* Provide standard and custom reporting for fundraising campaigns, planned giving and other giving, including batch reporting, month end reporting and ad-hoc reporting
* Collaborate closely with Finance and Development teams to standardize routine queries exports, reports, and reconcile projected and actual revenue (product sales, dues, donations, sponsorships, and exhibits)
* Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
* Bachelors degree (minimum) in related field
* Minimum of 2 years Salesforce Database Management or Administration Experience
* MS SQL Database development and management experience
* Familiarity with Nimble User or Fonteva AMS experience a plus
* Development experience with APEX and/or VisualForce
* Experience with InTacct Accounting or other Sage accounting platforms a plus
* A desire to live and play with data
* Prior development and fundraising experience or exposure
* Proactive, independent self-starter with strong critical thinking skills
* A desire to seek out new learning and training opportunities to stay ahead of the curve
* Ability to multitask, prioritize and re-prioritize as necessary
* Team player mindset and excitement about working collaboratively
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
* Ability to problem-solve and think creatively
* Demonstrates initiative and flexibility with long- and short-term responsibilities
* Demonstrated professionalism and ethical standards for handling confidential information
This position is remote eligible but is based in Washington, DC. This position may be eligible for telecommuting options in accordance with the organizational policy.
_AWHONN remains committed to protecting the health and wellness of our staff while continuing to serve our membership who are sacrificing so much to serve their communities. In support of our mission, AWHONN is still actively recruiting for vacant positions. However, to help ensure the safety of our staff and applicants, all job interviews will be conducted by phone or virtually until further notice._
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your resume, cover letter, and desired salary to our Workable posting. Incomplete application submissions will not be considered.
_AWHONN provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws._
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.