Salesforce Support Analyst
One of Networkers Top end clients apart of the top 5 banks specifically in the Capital Markets space is looking for a Support representative to join their growing team. This is a great new-grad role for a computer science student with business acumen that enjoys process flows, automation, sales strategy and in general. Lots of opportunity to grow within the team. Strong BA skills required.
- Work alongside team to ensure business systems are adopted across teams and are utilized appropriately.
- Support daily business and operations (E.g. assistance with usage, forecasting functionality, training, reporting, etc.)
- Support existent projects.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Strong BA Skills required
- Admin/Support Exp - Ideally 3-6 years
- Salesforce and CRM Migration Experience
- Business acumen - Enjoys process flows, automation, sales strategy and in general.
- Degree in Computer science or related field
- Strong knowledge of SQL and POWER BI
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.