SCA Engineering Technician V
Job Location(s) US-WA-Vancouver
Job ID 2020-10556
LCAT SCA-Engineering Technician V
Work Status Full-Time Regular
Are you looking for a new and exciting career opportunity?
Join our award-winning organization and work with some of the most talented minds within our Enterprise Technology and Innovation teams. As a Salient CRGT employee, you get to be part of a best performing team supporting our nation's most critical missions.
Why Salient CRGT?
We're passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation. We provide the tools and resources to help you be successful, and our culture fosters an environment in which idea sharing and collaboration is essential. Are you ready to make a difference?
The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting the development of the Safety Content Index, which requires review of and compilation of requirements from multiple source documents and federal and state standards and requirements. This position will interview Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and prepare, review, and edit documents such as standards, specifications, reports, and process documentation related to the BPA Transmission System Standards Program. Additionally, this position will provide support and hands-on assistance with configuration and systems / tool administration and management, working in conjunction with BPA IT professionals.
* Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering or other related engineering discipline is required.
* 10+ years of practical work-related engineering experience is required.
* 5+ years of practical experience in the construction field (electrical utility experience preferred).
* 5 years minimum experience with federal OSHA requirements.
* 3 years minimum experience using the standards and practices provided in the Construction Specification Institute (CSI). This experience must include:
* Developing standard construction specification libraries (guide-specs)
* Developing standard report/inspection forms for construction quality assurance
* Preparing project specifications
* Developer knowledge of, and experience with, the following:
* Visual Studio 2017
* SQL Management Studio 2017 (with Data Tools selected)
* Blend for Visual Studio 2017
* TFS 2015 (browser access)
* TENG Reports Draft folder (browser access)
* Knowledge of Oregon, Washington, Idaho, and Montana state OSHA requirements a plus.
* Experience with ProjectWise, SharePoint, and Deltek Masterspec/SpecText.
Salient CRGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other factor prohibited by applicable anti-discrimination laws.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.