Security Engineer (senior Level Focusing On Privilege Access Management)
Job Locations US-DC | US-DC
Posted Date 5 months ago(2/4/2020 9:17 AM)
# of Openings 1
TDI is seeking a Security Engineer (Senior level focusing on Privilege Access Management) to help ensure the continued operation of the systems that protect a client' network against unauthorized access, modification of data, and malicious activity. These systems require continuous management and monitoring to ensure they are functioning as expected and to analyze and respond to alerts as they occur.
* Minimum five years of experience administering active directory and assisting enterprises with cybersecurity, authentication, enterprise mobility management, identity and access management services, and related technologies.
* This would include three years technical experience with identity management access or privilege access management.
* Monitoring and analyzing architecture, communication, policies, and protocols from a cybersecurity perspective.
* Identifying potential and actual threats inside and outside an organization.
* Providing recommendations to augment the information technology security posture of organizations.
* Identity Access Management services and related solutions.
* Identity as a Service and related solutions.
* Enterprise mobility management.
* Authentication and related solutions including Microsoft Active Directory and Active Directory Federation Services.
* Planning, architecting, and executing/implementing identity solutions and strategies.
* Technology standard documentation (requirements, design, test, and transition).
* Documenting policies and procedures
* Management and access governance software into clients' infrastructure and applications
* Expereince with Centrify products
* IAM or PAM familiarity in one or more of the following areas:
* Access Certification
* Provisioning/De- Provisioning
* Application On-boarding
* Single Sign On
* Identity Federation
* Privileged Access Management
* Multi-factor authentication
* Conditional access
* Experience in any of the Privileged Identity Management.
* Support large, cross functional, globally distributed and complex projects.
* Experience working with cloud management (AWS, Azure, etc.).
* A minimum of two (2) years of experience with scripting languages such as VBScript, PowerShell, Bash, Perl.
* Perform other official duties as assigned.
* Demonstrated experience and advanced knowledge of security systems analysis, testing, and documentation
* Knowledge of virtual environments, network operating systems, mobile device environments, and data encryption methods
* Demonstrated expertise in communication protocols, network operating systems, servers, firewall implementation, IPS/IDS systems, and advanced malware detection systems
* Demonstrated knowledge of TCP/IP, network fundamental, network security, NetFlow and knowledge of tools such as Wireshark.
* Demonstrated knowledge of NetWitness, FireEye, Splunk, AWS Direct Connect, Checkpoint/Barracuda Firewalls, StealthWatch, ThreatConnect, O365, Bro, AWS/AZURE Security Onion, Gigamon, and VMware. Experience with scripting languages such as Perl a plus.
* Exceptional communication skills, both verbally and written
* Strong attention to detail
* Ability to work alone and in team environments
* Critical thinking skills
Level of Education: Bachelors or aboveArea(s) of Concentration:
Bachelor' degree in computer related field plus 5 years of professional experience or equivalent work experience is required for each position. In lieu of a bachelor' degree, proposed staff should have at least eight (8) years of Information Technology security experience
Certifications Required:Certifications Desired / Preferred:
CISSP, GIAC, CCE, ECIH, CEH.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.