Security Solutions Manager
Cyber Security Solution Managers will respond to network security technology events globally in a follow the sun model for any related outages to build a deep understanding of computer network attacks against Pfizer’s global enterprise. Cyber Security Solution Managers will be expected to manage security events, provide key metrics in support of the security technologies, perform analytics across various datasets to improve operations and endpoint compliance, develop remediation plans, and create innovative solutions to the security issues that face the Pfizer environment.
A demonstrated aptitude to rapidly apply expertise in a complex business and technical environment with previous experience supporting global infrastructures related to multiple endpoint agents and network security tools across various operating systems. Strong business communication and project management skills are required to maintain effective internal and customer relationships.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Candidate will drive “Operational Excellence” and process improvements across internal security solutions; including interactions and support with other GIS teams.
- Candidate will be key liaison for all GIS security related inquiries and support questions for APAC region and provide support of all security solutions in a follow the sun regional model.
- Review security incidents and events to evaluate how to improve effictiveness to avoid future incidents. I.E. Endpoint agent not functioning as implemented or enable new policy feature.
- Strong business communication and project management skills are required to maintain effective internal and customer relationships.
- Candidate will interact with vendors and support organziations to maintain and manage the technology through its maturity lifecycle.
- Candidate will help mentor junior analyst and contingent workers to provide guidance on technical steps and incident response processes.
- The manager must be able to work well with a team, including cross-unit and cross-divisional teams, and must be able to maintain poise and composure in difficult situations, with a professional attitude at all times.
- Drive process creation and improvement across endpoint and network technolgies for analysis, establishing reporting criteria, structure, and monthly & quarterly operational reports.
- Demonstrate commitment to training, self-study and maintaining proficiency in the technical cyber security domain.
- Demonstrate effective oral, written, and interpersonal communications skills are required as well as organizational, planning, and administrative abilities and the ability to coordinate multiple complex projects simultaneously.
The primary customer groups and key relationships this position will have interactions with include Global Privacy Office, Global Security, Corporate Legal, Human Resources, BT Compliance and Corporate Audit
The primary support groups this position will have interactions with various Digital teams including Messaging Team, the Identity Management Team, the Network Team, the Desktop Engineering Team, Border and Enterprise Network Services, Desktop Service and Support, Telecommunications, Document Management (SharePoint), and File and Print Services, Web Services and colleagues within GIS for Security Services.
- BS in Computer Sciences, Information Security, Information Systems, Engineering, Sciences or related field.
- 7+ years of domain relevant experience preferred
- Advanced understanding of the life cycle of network threats, attacks, attack vectors and methods of exploitation with an understanding of intrusion set tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs)
- understanding of TCP/IP, common networking ports and protocols, traffic flow, system administration, OSI model, defense-in-depth and common security elements.
- Advanced knowledge of the Windows operating system, system utilities, admin functions
- Ability to triage end user impacts due to endpoint agents or network appliances
- Experience with open source and commercial available security analysis tools such as Wireshark, SNORT, Splunk, Linux, MAC OSX, etc..
- Experience with Computer programming and scripting languages such as C, Python, Java, etc..
- Ability to proactively solve complex problems both individually and as part of a team
- Demonstrated commitment to training, self-study and maintaining proficiency in the technical cyber security domain.
- Effective oral, written, and interpersonal communications skills are required as well as organizational, planning, and administrative abilities and the ability to coordinate multiple complex projects simultaneously.
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.Information & Business Tech
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.