SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant – Barking and Dagenham, London
Are you a confident and experienced teaching assistant looking for a new role to start this September?
Do you have experience working with primary children with Special Educational Needs?
Are you looking for a new teaching assistant role which will challenge you and give you new skills and experience?
If yes, then Academics have the Primary SEN Teaching Assistant role for you...
Job: Primary SEN Teaching Assistant
Location: Barking and Dagenham, London
Hours: 8:30-4pm (Monday to Friday)
Start Date: September
Salary: £70-80 per day
An excellent 3 form entry Primary School located within walking distance of the local train station is looking to appoint an innovative, ambitious and enthusiastic SEN teaching assistant for September 2020 start.
The successful teaching assistant at this primary school will play a significant role in the continued development of the school and help drive the success of children.
The Primary School:
- 3 Form Entry
- Good Ofsted rating
- Supportive Headteacher and staff
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- Opportunity to complete teacher training
- Motivated and friendly children
- Large, bright classrooms with excellent resources
- Supportive SENCo
The successful SEN Teaching Assistant will be:
• An outstanding practitioner
• Be able to supervise and provide particular support for pupils, especially those with Special educational needs
• Assist with the development and implementation of education and behavioural plans
• Establish relationships with children and interact with them according to their needs
• Bring energy and enthusiasm.
The ideal candidate for this teaching assistant role will have experience of working with primary children with Special Educational Needs or hold relevant qualifications.
Primary SEN Teaching Assistant – Barking and Dagenham, London
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.