Senior Administrative Assistant (12299)
Senior Administrative Assistant Work Location: Dallas, TX
InGenesis is currently seeking a temporary Senior Administrative Assistant to work with our client located in Dallas, TX. In this role, you will provide advances administrative support in coordinating day to day operations of a department or division office.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Perform variety of administrative duties.
- Prepare grant applications, budgets, manuscripts, book chapters, etc.
- Function as liaison with other departments.
- Compose letters, memorandums, and other non-routine and moderately complex correspondence.
- Maintain ledgers for various accounts.
- Review expenditures and encumbrances, reconcile accounts, and ensure appropriate use of funds.
- Coordinate meetings, appointments, conferences, seminars, and workshops.
- Take, transcribe, and distribute minutes for meetings.
- May transcribe dictation of medical or scientific terminology.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3+ years of related secretarial/administrative experience.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals.
The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.