Senior Algorithm Engineer (Search and Recommendation)-Regional AI Team
The Vertical Experience team is responsible for offering the best online supermarket shopping experience for our customers. We manage the RedMart channel within Lazada app and we build our mobile app, web app and some of the supporting APIs, as well as cover search technologies, recommendation services and more, to ensure the overall ecommerce system can scale to support our growth and high traffic and deliver a great customer experience. We are also responsible for delivering this experience in multiple countries in SEA.
In this role you will be responsible for building a superior search and recommendation experience for our supermarket buyers. You will leverage existing frameworks, tools and knowledges of Alibaba’s middle-platform to build models specific to the supermarket domain to solve intricate problems specific to this domain. You will also closely work with the RedMart product owners and engineers to achieving the best supermarket customer experience in the region.
We are looking for world-class algorithm Engineer who has a passion to create, is highly ambitious and willing to work hard to achieve great things.
You will be:
-Responsible for channel-specific search relevancy and ranking with the objective to improve CTR and guided GMV.
-Responsible for online recommendation frameworks and algorithms for Channel & PDP with the objective to improve CTR and guided GMV.
1. At least three years relevant working experience;
2. Masters or PhD degree in computer science, operations research, statistics, mathematics, or equivalent fields;
3. Solid theoretical foundations and industry experiences in machine learning(Online Learning, Deep Learning, Multi-task learning, MultiModal Machine Learning, Reinforcement learning are preferred), NLP for query understanding and rewriting, personalized search & recommendation, user/seller behavior modeling, sales prediction, knowledge graph and representation, large scale data analysis/platforms;
4. Experience in machine learning libraries such as Tensorflow, Keras, Theano, etc;
5. Solid programming skills in SQL, Java, Python;
6. Passionate about technology, demonstrate ability to generate new ideas and innovations; excellent in self-learning, problem analyzing and solving; work independently, proactive, strong teamwork spirit;
7. Good communication skills in English.
8. Candidates who have published top conference papers will stand an advantage.
9. Singaporeans preferred
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.