Senior Analyst, Customer Operations
The Scotts Miracle Gro Company
We're looking for a Senior Analyst, Customer Operations to join the Hawthorne Gardening Co in Vancouver, WA
The Senior Analyst, Customer Service works closely with internal and external partners in order to analyze and help manage all aspects or our customer service and order management. This position is located in an office environment as part of a team. This position is located in our Vancouver, WA World Headquarters Campus, which features a cafeteria, fitness center, and other amenities for our employees.
This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated, multi-faceted individual with analytical skills and a mind for customer experience.
In this role you will get to:
- Execute order management processes, from order creation through the lifecycle of an order.
- Work together with our retail Business Development Team, Supply Chain Team, and Sales Team to identify and resolve internal and external issues and to ensure that customer order processes are being executed in a responsive, timely and accurate way that also supports the overall goals of the company.
- Support our retail partners while driving common processes across accounts and sharing learnings within the team.
- Participate in and execute special projects in areas such as metric reporting, product and customer questions, process optimization projects, audit requests, and Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
- This position will also assist our larger customer service team, sales, supply chain, and finance to ensure an excellent overall customer experience.
The perfect candidate will have:
- B.S. in Business Administration is preferred. Will consider equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience with data analytics, supply chain and / or customer service management.
- Previous experience in retail supply chain or customer service role highly desired.
- Account management or order management experience desired.
- Expertise in SAP ERP system.
Some other nice to have's:
- Superior analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Must have advanced Excel proficiency.
- Ability to work cross-functionally within the organization as well as with customers.
- Strong PC skills; ability to use Microsoft Office suite.
- Professional presence; ability to communicate effectively via phone & email.
- Willingness to work evenings and weekends as necessary in peak periods, (this position is overtime eligible).
This is what we will bring to the table:
- Extremely competitive benefits including: Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- Discounted gym memberships across the U.S.
- A highly energetic and fast-paced environment at a rapidly growing company
- Unbelievable 401K match and discounted stock purchasing program
- Generous vacation day policy in addition to 11 holidays
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.