Senior Analytics Manager
Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Senior Analytics Manager job has just become available at a world-renowned pharmaceuticals company in Singapore. The firm is looking for an experienced advanced analytics talent to join a global team and be a critical part of one of their main portfolios.
About the Senior Analytics Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be working closely with the Head of BI, analysts and vendors to build solutions and deliver actionable insights.
- Look to prototype data insights, and dare to experiment with technology to put together quick solutions to answer business questions
- Operationalise the solutions, delivering sustainable analytics and digital capability for the team
- Provide full support to the BI Director on transformation, by ensuring business users are aligns to changes that bring in commercial insights and fit for business use. For example facilitating dialogue, debates and challenges to stakeholders through visual and clearly presented options and analysis
- Establish strong partnerships between the team and other relevant stakeholders
- Adapt and deliver relevant analysis to support ad hoc business request
- Digitally eradicate routine data tasks, by applying basic data processing to sophisticated machine learning steps to achieve this
To succeed in this Senior Analytics Manager role, the successful candidate will need a strong commercial mindset, constantly on a lookout for data or digital solutions to meet business and operational challenges.
- Strong ability to analyse data from sources and systems, in order to develop business insights and dashboards of value to stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience in handling large datasets relational databases, and able to perform complex data queries, using SQL or equivalent, for processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Strong experience in using analytical tools such as Power BI, KNIME, Python and/or R
- Operationalise at least three end-to-end projects for dashboards, involving integration of data sources, ELT/ETL and performance tuning, and business logic implementation
- Operationalise at least two machine learning projects, involving algorithms (k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Random Forest, Gradient Boosting, etc.) to solve business problems
- Good understanding of different automation methods for data ETL and ELT processes
- Strong experience working on Microsoft Azure data and analytics solutions
To succeed in this role, you must be a degree holder or post-graduate in a quantitative field, preferably in computer science, computer engineering or business analytics.
- Data and analytics experience in a very hands-on role, preferably with strong understanding of pharmaceutical/healthcare data and its relationships
- Ability to work in matrix and multicultural teams across diverse geographies and time zones
- Good stakeholder management skills to ensure business alignments between LOCs, commercial regions and global team, customer insights partner, third party agency and other stakeholders
- Strong in project management and working in a DevOps environment
- At least 10 years of combined working experience in pharmaceutical/healthcare and data analytics for the Senior Analytics Manager
Embark on a journey to stay ahead of the analytics landscape and drive growth at a big pharma company.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Analytics Manager role.
Apply now to learn more.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.:R1988542 Balaji Naidu
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.