Senior Associate, Network Engineer
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- Oversee and manage a team of network engineers on projects and operations related matters
- Responsible for financial planning and budgeting for on new projects and maintenance related matters
- Responsible to plan, coordinate and work with various vendors for network deployment relating but not limited to campuses network setup, termination and renovation
- Responsible for network asset, network IPs, circuit and inventory management
- Responsible to work with the respective network vendors' support teams for the trouble-shooting, identification and resolution of network problems
- Responsible to work on the network engineering and design for new initiatives
- Responsible to maintain and update the golden configuration template for the network devices
- Prepare network configuration for network deployment
- Review the telco contracts for campuses network
- Implement changes during green zone hours when needed
- Assist Level 1 Support Engineers during problem determination and resolution when necessary
- Track and ensure network configuration security compliance and fixes are applied within schedule
- Prepare monthly capacity, availability, inventory reports for the campuses network
- Hands on experience in Network Monitoring servers like Solarwinds, Nagios, Netbrain, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or computer science
- The person should have 2 to 3 years of network engineer experience with the following skills and competencies:
- Knowledge and experience on IP addressing and subnetting
- Experience with team/people management with strong leadership skills
- Experience with coordinating with multiple vendors for network deployment and project management
- Experience with Cisco Routers, Switches and Wireless technology
- Knowledge and experience in using network management systems, i.e. SolarWinds, Nagios, Netbrain etc.
- Pro-active, dynamic and with good analytical/conceptual thinking
- Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal
- Meticulous, dateline oriented and able to prioritize and multi-task
- Certifications such as CCNA/CCNP or equivalent level in networking is an advantage.
- Prior experience within network engineering is a bonus.
- 2-3 years of experience in supporting complex banking IT environment or equivalent
- The person would be expected to report to domain owner of network department and work as a team member in the network team.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.