Senior Business Analyst/Project Manager
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
CRO Change Management team is looking for an experienced AVP- VP Business Analyst/Project Manager to work on Risk platform changes.
Opportunity is to work with global CRO Change team. This team is responsible for Business Data Analysis and delivery of pan Risk projects.
The candidate will serve as the dedicated face-off and representative of the "Sponsor" to "Supplier" functions including Risk Change, Risk & Finance IT, Risk Innovation, and Risk and Finance Data Analytics & Reporting
This role would be responsible for:
- Interacting with the Credit Risk Review teams for requirement analysis and working with our dynamic team to deliver pan risk projects.
- Authoring business requirement documents, use cases, functional specifications and test strategy/test plans.
- Document business processes, streamline various operations and seek opportunities for improvements.
- Managing user demo sessions, conducting user acceptance testing, product roll out strategy
- Coordinating with respective Offshore-teams to get various projects delivered.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Business Analyst/Project Manager with 5+ years of work experience within Investment Banking projects.
- Detailed understanding of Banking Risk Management practices and recommendations, and understanding of Counterparty Credit Risk concepts and measurement approaches
- Excellent Data analysis skills with help of provided tools, and should have understanding of SQL queries. Medium proficiency is essential
- Sound experience in writing BRDs and FRDs and ability to coordinate execution of UAT test cases and Regression testing is a plus!
- Outstanding interpersonal and time management skills along with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Hardworking, proactive with ability to learn in a fast paced environment
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.