Senior Consultant / Principal Consultant (Risk Management) - IFS/SC/EC
ST Electronics (Info-Security) Pte Ltd
Position Title: Senior Consultant / Principal Consultant (Risk Management) - IFS/SC/EC
• Keep abreast of new developments, emerging threats and vulnerabilities in cybersecurity practices and technologies.
• To conduct one (or more) of the following in customer environment:
- IT audit of the compliance.
- Technology governance, risk assessment and compliance.
- Technology project advisory and guidance.
- Business systems controls.
- Business resilience and disaster recovery.
• Perform security gap analysis and governance assessment against industry standards such as NIST, ISO27001, COBIT.
• Assist our customers in measuring the effectiveness of their cybersecurity and privacy programmes.
• Evaluate the maturity of security programmes.
• Review security framework, information security policies, processes or procedures.
• Provide holistic cybersecurity risk assessment in IT or OT environment.
• Provide advisory, consultancy and recommendation with mitigation procedures.
• Prepare comprehensive reports with document findings.
• Deliver presentations to customers.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, Information Security or equivalent.
• Possess one (or more) of the following Security certifications: CRISC, CISA, CISM or CISSP.
• Possess at least 5 years of cyber security experience in the area of security audit, review, advisory, governance, risk and compliance. Candidates with 8 years or more experience will be considered for the Principal Consultant position who is able to lead and guide the consultants.
• Ability to lead in projects.
• Ability to collaborate with team members, executive tasks effectively and independently.
• Strong customer services orientation.
• Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.