Senior Consultant (SAP)
The ERP Lead is responsible to understand & analyze requirements and develop technical design specification & translate design into specifications and program codes.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Understand & analyze requirements
- Develop technical design specification & translate design into specifications and program codes.
- Develop unit test package, execute test and document test results to ensure the quality of the program.
- Conduct review & integration testing to ensure the quality of deliverables before handing over to users for UAT.
- Fix reported problems/bugs of the system to ensure the smooth execution of the programs in the production environment.
- Investigate all reported problems/errors & initiate amendments & testing so that the system can operate correctly & efficiently.
- Manage changes to configurable items. It covers configuration management planning, configuration identification, configuration controls & audits.
- Prepare & maintain up-to-date system documentation.
- Ensure overall customer satisfaction.
- To have in-depth knowledge of the ERP high-level design, architectural policies and principles, design and programming guidelines, implementation risks and mitigating measures, software development and integration strategies, software configuration controls, etc.
- Understand ERP industry trends and challenges.
- Understand customer’s business environment and challenges.
- Build and manage customer relationship at all levels and inter-department working relationships.
- Support ERP solutions & development that will have measurable effect on profit/ operational effectiveness.
- Assist to develop business value solutions & proposal for customer, including presentation & proposal writing, conducting proof of concept or business simulation to showcase technical or business feasibility when necessary
- Develop in-depth knowledge for at least 3 modules/areas of one ERP product.
- Develop competencies to cover minimum 50% of the product focused competencies.
- Updated with the latest ERP trends and features.
- Enablement (for focused competencies)
- Deliver enablement sessions to ERP consultants and NCS presales to help articulate ERP service offerings and solutions and comparatively position with competitor’s solutions.
- Develop and continuously improve on the materials available for enablement sessions to ensure quality and relevance.
- Maintain reusable components to facilitate selling and delivery process and ensure consistency in quality of services promised to our customers.
- Contribute to competency enablement throughout the community in NCS on a global basis.
- Develop and manage a group of individuals to be part of the focused competency community. This enhances NCS’ ability to support the growth expectations of the business, and continually build the image and success of the NCS brand.
- Coach, train & mentor team members
The Ideal Candidate Should Have/ Be
- Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- At least 6-9 years’ experience with good knowledge of various ERP technology areas.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.