Senior Data Scientist and AI/MI/NLP Expert
Ayata is developing its Prescriptive Analytics software by integrating the latest Artificial Intelligence (AI) and related technologies. We are looking for people with multi-disciplinary skills, especially in software design and artificial intelligence, who can write solid clean code and who are excited about applying those skills to build industrial strength software. Youll be part of a multi-disciplinary team working to design, develop and implement our unique software. Your contributions will directly impact the success of the company.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
Ayata is looking for experienced Senior Machine Learning Research Scientist who will develop machine learning models for business applications and build cloud-based AI software for predictive analytics business solutions.
* Lead model development, providing methodology, strategy, ideas, architect, and solutions for real-word, industrial-scale and mission-critical business operations
* Develop AI/ML models for business applications
* Build and integrate models into a full-functioning AI business software
* Interact with business clients, understand business requirements, propose AI software solutions to meet the business requirements, deliver and present AI software to clients
* Understand the data set used for the modeling, prepare and preprocess data sets, train and test models and perform model feature engineering
* Document data dictionary, data understanding, modeling strategy and approaches, and build companys knowledge base of data and models
* Communicate effectively with team members, management, and clients
* Proven ability to work with large structured and unstructured datasets
* Demonstrable, hands-on experience in developing advanced analytics algorithms/models, including time series forecasting, machine learning and deep learning, image processing, natural language processing, and speech recognition
* Excellent hands-on code development skills in Python
* Good Knowledge of Machine Learning frameworks and packages, including Keras, TensorFlow, MXnet, Scikit-Learn and cloud technology (Amazon, Azure, etc.)
* Experiences in Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Computer Vision, and Natural Language Processing
* PhD degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or related disciplines
* At least 3 years of Artificial Intelligence
* At least 3 years of Machine Learning
* Background in Property and Casulity Insurance a big plus!
* You must be able to work out of our Houston office
* Parallel and distributed processing experience is a plus
* Expertise in data Extraction Transformation and Loading (ETL) is a strong plus (Spark, Hadoop, SQL) in big data environments.
* Domain knowledge in financial and insurance industries is a big plus
The candidate must be able to work out of the Houston Texas office but remote work will be considered for extremely strong candidate
Relocation reimbursement is available for the right candidate
YOU MUST HAVE A PHD TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSTITION
* Compensation package (base salary + performance bonus + stock options) commensurate with experience.
* Industry (tech/software industry) standard benefits package - medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, work-from-home (if applicable), flexible holidays, and more.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.