Senior Director, Human Resources Operations
The Senior HR Operations Director will report to the VP, Global Sites Strategy and HR Operations, and will work closely across the entire Global HR team and with other related functional leads. This role is responsible for building an end-to-end HR Operations structure and will lead the Global HR Operations Team, creating and administering a robust Hire to Retire process that is scalable and flexible, and enables the entire Human Resources team to achieve its strategy, driving strong employee engagement and a great employee experience.
This position is critical to the overall HR function and will allow us to scale our operations as we continue the Genesys mission, to power the world’s best customer experiences. As part of the Global HR team, the Senior HR Operations Director will be responsible for building a scalable, agile and seamless HR Operations infrastructure that is integral to the successful implementation of the Global HR Strategy at Genesys.
Responsibilities / Job Duties:
In this role, the primary responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Leads and manage the day to day operational activities of the Global HR Operations team including HRIS management, enhancement and maintenance, process review and improvement, HR compliance, Immigration and regional operations
- In collaboration with the entire HR team, drive a comprehensive review and mapping of existing HR processes and systems. This will include identifying obstacles that are limiting success and developing best practice solutions to overcome these obstacles
- Design and implement a Global HR Operations infrastructure that is scalable, agile and seamless, that eliminates unnecessary complexity and that will improve the efficiency, effectiveness and scalability of the end to end HR processes at Genesys, enabling greater empathy.
- Work closely with all regions to ensure a standardized framework of global processes and data integrity, while maintaining regional nuance and execution
- Responsible for creating, maintaining, reviewing and reporting on people related metrics, KPI’s and goals that are aligned to Genesys objectives and help monitor service delivery.
- Lead a review of our existing HRIS and ancillary systems and tools and make detailed recommendations on enhancements or changes that are required to build a scalable HR Operations function
- Promote and maintain responsibility and overall accountability for the internal control environment including adherence to all relevant statutory and compliance requirements related to our workforce, customers and partners
- 10+ years of experience in HR management and leading teams
- Strong understanding of and experience with the entire lifecycle management process and with a global HR Services model
- Must be a “hands on” leader in bringing process discipline and a focus on achieving tangible goals that is consistent with the winning, high performance culture of Genesys.
- Possesses a well-rounded Leadership background, with experience successfully leading teams.
- Highly collaborative and can partner effectively with HR Executives and functional leaders across Genesys, aligning with the company’s strategic direction.
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills and ability to work alongside multiple executive team members
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation, analytical and project management experience
- Demonstrated HRIS knowledge
- Previous experience with leading process improvement/transformation
- Software industry background is preferred
Every year, Genesys® delivers more than 70 billion remarkable customer experiences for organizations in over 100 countries. Through the power of the cloud and AI, our technology connects every customer moment across marketing, sales and service on any channel, while also improving employee experiences. Genesys pioneered Experience as a ServiceSM so organizations of any size can provide true personalization at scale, interact with empathy, and foster customer trust and loyalty. This is enabled by Genesys CloudTM, an all-in-one solution and the world’s leading public cloud contact center platform, designed for rapid innovation, scalability and flexibility. Visit .
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. #LI-BH1
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.