Senior Director of Client Experience
Senior Director of Client Experience
Looking to build your career in a growing world-class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we?
Steritech Brand Standards is proud to be a member of the Rentokil family of companies in North America. We pride ourselves on being a trusted partner to many of the world's leading brands across industries as diverse as manufacturing, distribution, retail, food service, and hospitality. We are extremely proud of our legacy of excellence and constantly work to enhance the value and impact of our services.
The overall purpose of this position is to provide leadership and oversight to the account management function to ensure high-quality service to Steritech’s clients, and to provide oversight of our account management organization in a way that ensures strategic guidance and program support meets client contractual requirements while achieving our budgeted cost goals.
The role provides leadership to the Steritech Vertical team of approximately 20 colleagues including four direct reports; three who currently lead the QSR, Restaurant and Retail vertical teams, and one who is the OnBrand360 product manager.Responsibilities
What Senior Director of Client Experience do?
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Participate in business planning, policy, priority setting and management decisions.
- Investigate, identify and execute continual process improvements to ensure that customer expectations are met and exceeded.
- Provide required reports, insights and feedback about the Account Management function of the organization.
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations issued by OSHA, EPA, EEO, and other federal, state and local regulatory agencies.
- Manage full operational responsibilities for the department.
- Develop and execute plans according to the organization’s strategic agenda.
- Provide leadership and contribute to the development of plans and strategies to continually improve effectiveness, customer relationships and financial success.
- Manage the size and structure of the Account Management team to exceed client expectations while achieving the cost goals for the business.
- Work with other functional teams, and coordinate resources diligently where needed to achieve client and business commitments.
- Monitor progress and create action plans as necessary in order to achieve strategic plans, budgets and financial success.
- Perform other related duties and business related projects as required.
- Develop and manage the Account Management function’s budget.
- Execute strategic planning to achieve client retention goals while achieving profitability goals for the business.
Account Management Team:
- Manage a team of approximately 20 team members, including four direct reports.
- Motivate and support the Account Management team to achieve objectives and goals.
- Make recommendations regarding new hires, terminations, promotions, transfers, training and merit increases of direct reports.
- Manage performance of direct reports and their team members.
- Work to develop organizational talent and improve colleague performance through development and training programs.
What do we offer?
- World class training of the latest industry best practices
- Incentives for excellent customer retention and upselling to current customers
- Great benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Employer-matched 401(k)
- Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
- Short and long-term disability
- Life Insurance
What do you need?
- At least 10 years of Restaurant, grocery or related food service industry experience
- Brings best practices in Operations to the table.
- Solid financial skills and understanding of P&L including revenue, expense and gross margin.
- Acts as a role model for ethics and standards of the company.
- Reads, writes and comprehends written and spoken English to communicate effectively and professionally at all times.
- Possesses exceptional organizational skills.
- Possesses excellent interpersonal skills.
- Possesses a strong service orientation with desire to make a positive impact on all clients and colleagues.
- Understands basic food safety for the US food service industry.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Identifies problems and develops solutions with limited assistance or direction.
- Works independently with minimal direct supervision.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite 2007 or later, especially Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Strong working knowledge of Google Suite, especially Google Drive and associated programs frequently used at Rentokil North America.
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?Qualifications
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.