Senior Director, Restructuring | Corporate Finance & Restructuring
About the Role
In FTI Consulting’s Corporate Finance & Restructuring segment we focus on our clients’ strategic, operational, financial and capital needs by addressing the full spectrum of financial and transactional challenges faced by corporations, boards, private equity sponsors, creditor constituencies and other stakeholders.
What You’ll Do
• Provide technical expertise and client service at an advanced level; manage client relationships, and manage staff within the practice itself.
• Supervise and direct client engagements while managing and working closely with consultants and senior consultants.
• Responsibilities include preparing and reviewing work product, financial statements, models and reports for accuracy and completeness; conducting discussions with clients about status and results of work performed; preparing and reviewing work plans; ensuring assignments are carried out within scope, budgeted time and delivery commitments; following progress of engagement, updating Managing Directors and Senior Managing Directors; helping resolve analytical and technical problems as they arise.
• Apply business, economics, finance, accounting and analytical skills to various client situations and practice disciplines in both a hands-on and managerial capacity (e.g. financial modeling, ratio and comparable company analysis, review/analysis of financial statements and projections, assessing business plans, conducting due diligence, etc.)
• Understand, synthesize and analyze large amounts of data associated with complex restructuring, due diligence and litigation cases. Present relevant analysis and summaries for interested parties including clients, FTI management or attorneys.
How You’ll Grow
This is an excellent opportunity for a person with proven, hands-on corporate finance experience who wants to provide analytical services to debtors, creditors and other stakeholders of companies experiencing unfavorable situations arising from liquidity problems. The role also provides for an opportunity to enhance managerial skills.
Basic Qualifications/Qualifications & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Economics, or Finance.
• 8+ years in Public Accounting, Consulting, Banking, or other Professional Services environment.
• Experience with bankruptcy processes and procedures, restructuring troubling companies or related financial, analytical experience.
• Excellent project management skills and proven capabilities in managing a team.
• Ability to travel up to 80%.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.