Senior Engineering Program Manager SaaS (Remote - US)
FireEye is the leader in intelligence-led security-as-a-service. Working as a
seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye offers a
single platform that blends innovative security technologies, nation-state
grade threat intelligence, and world-renowned Mandiant consulting. With this
approach, FireEye eliminates the complexity and burden of cyber security for
organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyber attacks.
FireEye has over 7,500 customers across 67 countries, including more than 50
percent of the Forbes Global 2000.
FireEye Endpoint Security is an Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) and
Endpoint Protection Platform (EPP) solution for enterprise environments, which
combines years of FireEye's forensic intelligence with Anti-Virus and Machine
Learning capabilities to build a world class product.
The Senior Engineering Program Manager -SaaS will manage multiple programs/
software product development projects and key initiatives to ensure we deliver
value with our cloud-based Endpoint Security product.
This is a high visibility role, with great opportunity for impact, working
closely with our engineering teams to develop and deliver compelling solutions.
The Senior Engineering Program Manager -SaaS is accountable for the overall
coordination, execution and delivery of value through the program while
ensuring alignment with company strategy, commitments and goals.
* Lead and oversee large enterprise-scale development projects within our
cloud-based Endpoint Security product.
* Build strong relationships across a matrixed internal team of Product
Management, Architecture, Engineering, Cloud Operations, Services and
Support for the successful execution of program objectives.
* Develop schedules for program milestones, identify and manage risks &
dependencies, and ensure successful delivery against program objectives.
* Drive definition, approval, and implementation of key metrics across the
program. Routinely communicate results, trends, issues and
* 7+ years technical program management experience directly working with
software engineering teams to ship cloud-based/SaaS products that serve
millions of customers/endpoints.
* Experience with AWS or other Cloud platforms, with a clear understanding
of best practices, pitfalls, and critical elements involved in shipping
* Experienced in taking a product through a full lifecycle from inception
to delivery to sustainment.
* Demonstrated ability to manage multiple sophisticated projects and
competing priorities simultaneously, with geo-distributed and cross-
* Excellent skills in all aspects of planning and project management,
cross-group collaboration, resource orchestration, and communications.
* Superior analytical and quantitative skills; experience using data and
metrics to test theories, confirm assumptions, and measure success.
* Experience with developing roadmaps to support on-premise-to-cloud
migration for enterprise applications.
* Thorough understanding of multiple SDLC methodologies, with an emphasis
on Agile and Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
* Experience with Agile tools like Jira, VersionOne, Rally
At FireEye we are committed to our #OneTeam approach combining diversity,
collaboration, and excellence. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status,
or on the basis of disability. Requests for accommodation due to disability can
be sent directly to [email protected]
Show moreShow less
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.