Senior Enterprise Consulting Professional
Description Humana is a national leader in transforming the way health care is delivered, aiming to be a partner in health and aging for our consumers. In addition to our market leading Medicare Advantage and Medicare Prescription drug businesses, Humana continues to invest in developing a robust integrated care delivery model that integrates insurance with high value health care services, such as Primary Care, Home Care, and Pharmacy. Humana operates the 4th largest PBM, 8th largest dispensing pharmacy, owns a major stake in the nations largest home health care and hospice operator (Kindred at Home), and is quickly growing a portfolio of owned and joint venture senior-focused primary care assets, including Partners in Primary Care, Conviva, and JenCare.
Humana is also a leader in digital health technology, operating Go365, a mobile-based Wellness solution as well as a suite of payer-agnostic population health technology tools. Humana is consistently recognized as a top place to work in healthcare, especially in areas of Diversity and Inclusion. Humana's Strategy Operations team is a part of the broader Corporate Development and Strategy Office, which is Humanas end-to-end strategic growth planning function.
The Office is composed of several teams which collectively own setting the strategic direction for the company, executing M & A/Joint Ventures/Strategic partnerships/venture investments to accelerate our strategy, managing the execution of the strategy, and integrating assets and driving value capture. Responsibilities This position is part of an Enterprise Consulting team, which provides several key services in support of Humanas Strategy:
1) Advises senior leaders on emerging strategic issues 2) facilitates the development and design of operational strategies 3) leverages analytics to inform decisions and identify opportunities
4) provides process transformation and rapid improvement support to the enterprise. Within Enterprise Consulting, you will analyze and participate in exciting new growth initiatives and work with business leaders to execute strategic transformation. In addition, associates with the Enterprise Consulting team will have exposure to Humanas M & A, Venture Capital, and Acquisition Integration activities.
Enterprise Transformation roles are modeled after top-tier consultant experience. Key responsibilities include:
- Work as part of a project team to deliver results within a set timetable; assist in leading work stream initiatives/sub projects
- Perform analyses of internal and external data and draw relevant insights
- Identify short & long term business impacts both qualitatively and quantitatively
- Lead application/development of tools and capabilities for projects and project teams
- Manage internal and external relationships with key business partners
- Capture process metrics and monitor process maturity
- Develop and measure key metrics/results in support of Strategic Initiatives Required Qualifications Bachelor's Degree 3
- years of experience in business consulting or process improvement Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication and presentation skills Proficiency with MS Excel and PowerPoint Demonstrated ability to interact with leaders and stakeholders Familiarity with Lean or similar process improvement methodologies and ability to apply a variety of process improvement tools Proficient in data and root cause analysis Preferred Qualifications Top-tier consulting experience or additional 3
- years of work experience Understanding and application of multiple improvement methodologies Masters Degree (MBA preferred) Strong business acumen Six Sigma/Lean or similar process improvement certification Reporting RelationshipsThis role will ideally be located in Louisvlle, Ky, Humana Tower, but work at home will also be considered for the right candidate.
(This role will report to a Director, Enterprise Consulting) Scheduled Weekly Hours 40 About
Us Mission: At Humana, our cultural foundation is aligned to helping members achieve their best health by delivering personalized, simplified, whole-person healthcare experiences. Recognizing healthcare needs continue to evolve for each person, for each family and for each community, Humana continuously creates innovative solutions and resources that help people live their healthiest lives on their terms when and where they need it. Our employees are at the heart of making this happen and thats why we are dedicated to building an organization of dynamic talent whose experience and passion center on putting the customer first.
Equal Opportunity Employer It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or veteran status, except where age, sex, or physical status is a bona fide occupational qualification. View the EEO is the Law poster.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact for assistance. Humana Safety and Security Humana will never ask, nor require a candidate provide money for work equipment and network access during the application process. If you become aware of any instances where you as a candidate are asked to provide information and do not believe it is a legitimate request from Humana or affiliate, please contact to validate the request.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.