Senior Executive Administrator, Strategy
Senior Executive Administrator, Strategy
Washington, DC, USA
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
This position will be supporting the Chief Strategy Officer, an Executive Committee member, handling details of a highly confidential and critical nature and requires a broad working knowledge of departmental and company policies and practices.
- Actively managing the Executives calendar. In addition to basic scheduling functions, also anticipating and prioritizing the executives scheduling needs based on deadlines and deliverables. This will require coordination with leaders and other key stakeholders both internally and externally to the Strategy group
- Perform administrative support duties, including but not limited to drafting and typing correspondence, proofreading and formatting business documents or broad communications, making copies, preparing binders, answering and screening managers´ phone calls and directing inquiries to the proper party within the team, and maintaining and ordering office supplies
- Proactively managing and coordinating recurring and ongoing activities that involve the leaders of the organization, including all-hands meetings, department head meetings, organization chart, PTO calendar, and other activities that require participation across the department head leadership team
- Be highly proactive and take ownership to anticipate needs and adept at managing-up and downstream to ensure deliverables are met timely and accurately
- Converting concepts and ideas from discussions into presentation materials that can be used to analyze information or make business decisions
- Provide support for reports, projects and initiatives as requested
- Ability to prepare and effectively manage interactions with executive
- Effective in-person, phone & email presence
- Understand organization and how to “get things done”
- Effectively and successfully respond to problem situations
- Ability to organize and prioritize across competing priorities
- Prepare “week ahead,” and “day ahead” briefings
- Successfully track open issues and follow-up on items that require closure
- Ability to manage high volume email and synthesize actions needed. Acting quickly, seamlessly and professionally
- Coordinate complex domestic and international travel requirements (itineraries, visas, logistics, etc.)
- Electronic filing, expense reporting & record keeping
- Demonstrate comfort with purchase card, occasional Purchase Order & Invoice support
- Coordinate/Organize visitor meetings – IDs, rooms, refreshments, meet and greet, provide logistics/guidance to getting to building etc.
- Work with other administrators in a cooperative way while representing the team – in a manner that is consistent with the Visa Leadership Principles
- Provide support for site management
- Assist with space management, workspace move requests and submit facilities work orders
- 2 yrs of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or Advanced Degree
- 5+ years of administrative experience supporting a senior leader, preferably in a global, public company
- Strong command of English language and grammar
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with all levels.
- Flexibility and a professional/approachable appearance and helpful demeanor
- A positive, upbeat personality and excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Highest moral and ethical character
- Discretion combined with poise and professionalism in all communications
- Experience working with highly confidential information and ability to exercise exceptional judgement regarding information that may be confidential or material, non-public
- Highly advanced MS Office skills and technologically savvy (Word, Outlook, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Strong presentation and slide development skills (PPT)
- Ability and openness to actively use different internal systems (e.g. Ariba, Concur, iProcurement, etc) and technology – to complete tasks
- Ability to “see the big picture”
- An understanding of how to leverage a busy executive's time and willingness to do what it takes to contribute to their success and the success of the company
- The ability to operate effectively and efficiently in a challenging, fast-paced environment with little supervision.
- Demonstrated strength in multi-tasking and prioritizing work with a strong attention to
- Customer service-focused with ability to work collaboratively with others including
interacting with internal and external contacts.
- Must be proactive and solution oriented, looking for ways to add value and assist the team.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours as well as reasonable off-hour work.
This position may require the incumbent to travel for work 0-20% of the time.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.