Senior Field Sales Manager - Accounting Software
- Open to an auditor or accountant looking for a career change!
- Manage a national territory to grow and retain our client base
- Sell software and content solutions (digital) to professional accounting firms
About the role
The Senior Field Sales Manager position is responsible for growing the professional software portfolio. Selling into small to medium accounting firms in Singapore, you will focus on new business and upselling to existing customers. This role is based in Singapore, full-time and permanent.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage a high potential territory of accounting firms across Singapore
- Sell accounting software and content solutions
- Identify prospects and conduct research to further inform your consultative approach to selling, cross-selling and upselling to your clients
- Proactively hunt for new business in order to drive new sales
- Prepare presentations, proposals, sales quotes and contracts
- Maintain accurate notes on our customer database, Salesforce
- Achieve retention and growth KPIs.
The ideal candidate possesses:
- 3+ years’ experience within the accounting industry (i.e consultant, auditor or accountant)
- Strong commercial acumen and hunter attitude, focused on identifying opportunities and risks
- Excellent English language ability
- Self-motivated and resilient
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability to succeed autonomously.
About our values
We are a company that lives and breathes its values: Focus on Customer Success, Make it Better, Aim High & Deliver and Win as a Team. We believe in promoting and developing our people, and provide a suite of benefits to make your life easier both at work and play.
We pride ourselves on our culture, which promotes inclusion, accessibility and flexible working arrangements. You can learn more about what we do by visiting our website: https://www.wolterskluwer.com.sg/All Locations:
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.