Senior Full Stack Java Developer
We are searching for a Senior Full Stack Developer resource; provides technical knowledge and capabilities as team member and individual contributor. Will not have direct reports but will influence and direct activities of an Agile Scrum team related to initiatives or operations. 70% of the time will be front end development and 30% will be middleware.
Serve as a technical leader within an Agile UI & MW Application Team to:
• Support end-to-end development needs in an experienced full stack UI and MW Development team
• Work in an Agile team structure, with geographically dispersed team mates
• Deliver and demos working code in a fast paced environment.
• Self-motivated and quick-learner who can take the full ownership of designs from concept to production
• Works with a portfolio of projects across multiple releases providing technical leadership and direction to development teams
• Ensure design and coding standard guidelines creation and enforcement
• Able to work independently with minimal oversight as well as within a distributed scrum team
• Provide technical oversight to onshore and offshore design and development effort
• Raise and help resolve issues/risks
• Provide strategies, solutions and technical leadership to the application area
• Work with business partners and support teams as focal for scrum team
• Over 5+ years of software experience in commercial large scale Java/J2EE based web applications/environments.
• Proven skills in following areas: Java, J2EE, Hibernate, Websphere, SOA, RAD, XSD, MQ Series, JMX, JAXB, AXIS, Maven, DB2, SOA, MQ, JSON, Web Services, Restful Services etc.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals.
• Candidate must be a self-starter, motivated, innovative, capable of mentoring junior developers and adapt to changes and work hours.
• Demonstrated problem solving abilities
• Strong written and organizational skills
• The ability to perform in a dynamic and “process-improving” environment
• Java : Collection, Multi-threading and/or Reflection etc
• J2EE : Servlets, and/or EJB, JMS, JDBC, JTA, JNDI, LDAP, Spring, Hibernate etc.
• Middleware: Apache and/or Tomcat
• MS Technologies: IE browser related
• Scripts : Java Script and/or Shell Script
• IDE : Eclipse and/or Visual Studio
• Build Tools: Maven and/or ANT, Jenkins
• Operating Systems: Unix and/or AIX, Windows
• Agile – Kanban knowledge
• Rally and/or Jira, Remedy, SharePoint, Git Hub, BitBucket, Ansible Tower,
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.