Senior Full Stack Web Developer - Charlotte, NC - $110k
No Visa Sponsorship - The skills in bold are required
This client is looking for a senior full stack web developer with strong MVC, C#, and SQL experience.
About The Project:
- They are looking to add to our team for our primary public-facing web platform. This platform is continuously being expanded and improved upon.
- They are also starting a project to convert the platform over to a microservice-based architecture written as a Web API interface with an Angular 7+ front end.
- Working on a mid-sized team to add new features and functionality to our web application using C# with the MVC architecture.
- Providing ongoing support and iterative new development for this application.
- Working closely with a Scrum Master, Product Manager, Designer, and SMEs in an Agile environment to develop new features and products.
- Modifying SQL database structure to support all new features and functionality.
- Performing integration testing with various systems.
- Adding and updating existing pages in an MVC environment using defined coding standards.
- Working on the conversion project to transition the core platform to a microservice-based architecture using Angular 7+
- Other tasks and assignments as needed.
- 5+ years of professional experience with ASP.NET Web API / MVC web applications written in C#.
- Strong T-SQL skills including writing and optimizing complex queries.
- Ability to build and consume REST web services built with ASP.NET Web API.
- Experience with front-end frameworks, such as Bootstrap
- Proven ability to turn web designs into a functional web application.
Ideal candidates will also have:
- .NET Core experience.
- Experience with modern versions of the Angular framework
- Entity Framework (preferably code-first).
- Experience writing unit tests / TDD.
- Experience with microservice architecture is a plus.
- Experience with preprocessed CSS languages (LESS, SASS, etc.).
- Strong proficiency with modern CSS layout systems including CSS Grid and Flexbox.
- Agile/Scrum environment experience.
- Strong troubleshooting abilities to get to the source of problems and find solutions.
- Enthusiasm for learning new technologies and keeping up on the latest best practices.
Nice to have but not required:
- Azure web hosting experience
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery experience
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.