Senior Fund Accountant - Credit Opportunities
West End based Private Debt firm.
We are a small team, we need someone qualified with a passion for the buy side, with an excellent personality and a "can do" attitude. We are looking for a long term hire not someone looking for a stepping stone into Front Office.
- The interaction of the different entities in the Private Debt fund structures will need to be understood and monitored. An understanding of Limited Partnership Fund structures (Limited Partnership Agreements, waterfalls, Equalisations etc) is essential.
- Preparation and review of quarterly reporting in conjunction with external administrators including, Financial reports, NAV reconciliations and Capital Accounts Statements to investors.
- Preparation and review of performance calculations including IRR and carried interest.
- Fund cash management including, where appropriate, use of RCF and leverage facilities or capital calls from investors to ensure adequate liquidity while minimizing cash drag.
- Ensure the correct processing of fund activity including hedging, excluded investors, non-standard fund terms, bespoke reporting requests etc.
- Co-ordinate and review regular capital call and distribution notices to large volumes on investors through multiple feeder entities in multiple currencies.
- Preparation and review of Equalisation and rebalancing calculations.
- Overseeing administrators and tax advisors and lead for allocated funds.
- Working with the Investor Relations team to provide timely responses to investor queries.
- Providing Input into the setup of new funds, including input into LPA and other legal documents.
- Managing audits for allocated funds, review of LUX and K-1 tax returns.
- Providing assistance in various ad-hoc tasks and projects including current data migration project
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.