Senior Graphics Designer
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Conceptualize, develop and maintain all aspects of the program’s brand identity, providing a fresh, but consistent look and feel across the strategic communications enterprise structure.
- Graphic design support to include logo design and routine refresh, educational infographics, educational campaign advertising graphics, banners, profiles and visual components, posters, flyers, business cards, artwork, certificates, pamphlets, booklets, engravings, etc.
- Work with the team to develop branding and concepts for new programs and events, including outreach and educational materials such as newsletter, fact sheets, brochures, and other materials
- Plan work that has been assigned; set deadlines; create layouts and designs; directly interface with customer/users
- Apply the complex principles of artistic design to assignments, often with limited input and/or resources, to effectively stimulate interest and express a point
- Work under short deadlines imposed by customer/user/senior-level management
- Work effectively with others; work under pressure supervised or independently
- Redesign or recreate submissions to best illustrate the concept at hand
More About the Role:
As a Senior Graphics Designer, you will join a team of passionate government professionals at the Washington Navy Yard in downtown Washington, DC. You will be the key support for the Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) Command Administrative Service (NAVSEA 00A) assisting the NAVSEA Command Visual Information Service Division (CVI) Director with the graphics and design requirements. You should be able to build high-trust partnerships with management and other NAVSEA team members, while being energetic, detail oriented, analytical, and self-starting.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Strong experience with the Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Proven ability to conceptualize and create a broad range of design materials
- Ability to shape and lead solutions to data visualization in an increasingly complex and changing technological environment
- Strong creative portfolio demonstrating good use of typography, grid-based design, white space, and color theory
- Ability to adhere to brand standards and maintain consistency in brand stewardship across a range of deliverables and media
- Excellent design, layout, and typography skills
- Strong Attention to detail and quality control
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet deadlines, multi-task, organize work and schedule
- Ability to communicate thoroughly and regularly with customers, supervisors, and peers
- Knowledge of production tools and methodology, and a strong technical aptitude to quickly learn new software and hardware
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts with a strong emphasis in graphic design or related discipline. Relevant experience may substitute with customer approval.
- Minimum 5 years’ professional relevant experience.
- Must hold a Secret DoD clearance
- Requirements Gathering
- Technical Documentation
- Customer Service
- Administrative Support
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Washington-DC-WASHINGTON DCCACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.